EMAIL FAILURES

nidrah

Reaction score
This is a problem we have on the premium side but apparently no one is working there. We have posted a support ticket 2 days ago and have had no response form ANYONE in support (CORY- WHERE ARE YOU?). I am posting here in hopes someone from support will see this and check our ticket there.
We have been getting email delivery failures on ALL of our domain email addresses. We can send but all incoming emails get rejected as "TEMPORARY FAILURES" but they never get permanently bounced. I have literally dozens of mailer-daemon responses fro the same emails that never get thru. I have checked all the mail server settings and everything seems to be correct. There does not seem to be any reason for this. All accounts can send email AND we can send and receive email to/from each other, but ONLY thru WEBMAIL. Outlook and Gmail messages never arrive and bounce back after several hours as temporary failures. This is a non profit site assisting US veterans and we need this to be corrected ASAP!
Does ANYONE here have any idea what is going on or how to fix it? We have looked at various sites to see if the domain or ip is blacklisted and there is nothing.

nidrah

Reaction score
Anyone know what is going on? We have had emails down for 3 days now and not one person from X10 has responded to the support ticket or to this message? Any ideas on HOW to get some kind of response?

lylex10h

Reaction score
Do you have greylisting enabled? I ask because that "temporarily rejects" email. If that's not the case, will need domain and sample email to further diagnose. Can't help without that. I don't know your info.

nidrah

Reaction score
Fixed now. Support moved the site to a new server. Old one had some issues with mail handling software.
Thanks for the reply. Sorry for sound desperate, but this happened over a weekend and there was no support response and all incoming email was refused. Our staff was a little upset.
I was just trying to get someone to respond.