Email Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

springf6

Reaction score
Over the past week I have had multiple people attempt to send me emails that have been returned with a message that says that my email account is full. The quota was originally set to unlimited. I changed it to 1000 mb and I am only using around 380 mb currently but I still am only receiving some of my emails. I have also been unable to send emails with attachments. It looks like it works, but the recipients never get them.

mauwiksx

Reaction score
Please use SMTP to use your emails on a free email provider such as gmail or hotmail. I meant connecting or syncing them. Gmail got some limits so I do recommend the Hotmail service which I do use in mine.

You cannot rely to the webmail on any free hosting service. The email is only an extra feature and it is truly not recommended to expect the best service as x10 is not specialized for email servicing but instead they are a hosting service. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

wooprapp

Reaction score
I agree with mauwiksx but I personally refuse to use Gmail or any other "big brother" so I personally use my smart phone's SMTP

Ensure your Domain's DNS is correctly configured and your MX records is pointing to your domain or x10's domain correctly.

Try expanding your limit back to unlimited again and do consider an update period of up to 72 hrs. Also, don't be afraid to experiment with your configuration by using your personal email to test your outgoing/incoming email relays.

Status
Not open for further replies.