Enabling IP addresses in your firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nol888

Reaction score
Sorry to butt in on someone else's problem, but did the firewall reset or something? Because a IP I could access before suddenly won't work anymore.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
No, your server changed, different firewall, PM me the IP I will add it to stoli.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
You'd have to add x10's IP to your MySQL allowed list.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
It's not an x10 supported service, I have about 50 things to be doing atm, I don't have the time to read on how to do it, sorry.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Your local MySQL server is not supported by us, if you can figure out how to add an access host for it, you can connect from the x10 server to your mysql server on your PC fine.

I'm not sure what else to say?

KFMRadio

Reaction score
thanks brandon... but still doesnt seem to work... am i back to the php upgrade to advanced?

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to 87.117.194.22:7070 (Connection timed out) in /home/kfmradio/public_html/scast/scastxml.php on line 37

does the port need to be added as well?? if so I also need to monitor port 7220 same result with other scripts trying to access the server. All work fine on local and another host I have tested on. Guess I am back to square one. Thanks for your assistance.. greatly appreciated... any ideas are welcome at this point...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Closing this since the OP's question was answered.

KFMRadio -- Try now, I made some changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.