End of the year special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
All the prices are up there, you already know what the advanced and corporate plans are all about. What do you get ? You get moved to the business server and also get V.I.P status and faster support.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to stress once again, we do not install scripts, modify your webpages, etc, in anyway. You should only take this hosting if you're capable of managing a website on your own.

Thanks,
-Corey

Shade

Reaction score
Will this price be kept the same and/or will service continue after the year?

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Great deals, I would personally pay for one... but I don't really have an idea for my site anymore. I wanted to do a gaming forum but that's boring now, so I have to find something more interesting to do it about. If I think of something in time I will buy it, if not... I will just buy the regular prices.

dsfreak

Reaction score
To Shade: From Corey's other posts, here is what I find. The price is a one-time special that will only be like this until the date he set it to expire. Yes, the service will continue after a year if you pay for it after your year is up. (This part I am almost sure about)STRESS: IT WILL NOT BE THE SAME PRICE ONE YEAR FROM NOW, UNLESS x10 DOES ANOTHER SPECIAL AT THE END OF 2006...(This part I am almost sure about) This is what I get from Corey's posts, so, I hope it helps.

Shade

Reaction score
Hmmm.. could i get confirmation from Corey or someone about this then?

And the price after the year etc if so...

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, this is a one time offer, it won't be the same price when the offer expires. You'll get the same but ad-free also the inactivity script won't be run there.
Payments should be done (almost in very case through PayPal).

mack.pt

Reaction score
Corey said:
When you pay you get moved to the business server which has about 99% uptime. You also get VIP status on the forums and an extra forum for priority support.

I didn't want to send you a PM about this, but I paid and was moved to the business server, but since I can't access my webpage right now, I came to the forums to ask about it on the priority support, but my formus stats remain the same as before, and I cannot access the priority forum...

can you guys help?
Thanks.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll change your username to VIP;

Special over, thread closed.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.