erased webspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosch.comps66

Reaction score
Hi,

I exedently erased all data on my webspace via ftp that came with my account. What should I do or can you replace everything? I can't acces it now.

Gr.
Bosch

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Did you erase everything in the root folder, or just the public_html folder?
Unfortunately, we do not keep backups of users' data.

Thanks.

bosch.comps66

Reaction score
yeah erased everything, it's all empty. Can you restore the basic data so I can acces it again? Any advise? Can you erase my entire account so I can create a new one? Want to use sertain emails.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Unfortunately there is no "reset button" for accounts. The only way to return them to their default state is by terminating them and re-creating them. If you'd like to proceed down this route, let us know.

Thanks.

bosch.comps66

Reaction score
Please proceed terminating my account, and recreate a new one. Thank you for helping.

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,
Please reply with the following form filled out if you would like us to terminate your account.
cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Regards,
DeadBattery
x10Hosting Community Support

bosch.comps66

Reaction score
Please proceed terminating my account, and recreate a new one. Thank you for helping.

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please include your cPanel username that is part of the form asked of you to fill out.

bosch.comps66

Reaction score
cPanel username: bosch.comps@gmail.com

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Other info:
Client Account Information account id WMP18429041
contact email bosch.comps@gmail.com
Forum Account active username bosch.comps66 » Visit

Free Hosting active username bosch » View Details

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Account has been terminated, please start the signup for a new account after logging into your account panel to have it linked with your current forum.

You should be able to use the same domain and username if you wish.

bosch.comps66

Reaction score
getting the following error when making a new account...any suggestions?

"This email address has already been registered with an x10Hosting account, click here to complete your sign-up using this address."

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
as I said, start the sign up AFTER logging into account panel, you should have a signup link present inside account panel, which will attach the hosting to your current forum account (client account).

Or simply use the link in that error...

bosch.comps66

Reaction score
Creating account with same email adres bosch.comps@gmail.com is not working. Getting following error. Can this be fixed?
"This email address has already been registered with an x10Hosting account, click here to complete your sign-up using this address."

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

This email address has already been registered with an x10Hosting account, click here to complete your sign-up using this address.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you signing up while logged in to account panel?
You should not be asked to enter an email address in that case, and the account should be created using the email on file already.
What happens when you "click here" as shown in that error, which I assume is a link?

bosch.comps66

Reaction score
Ok, it indeed is not asking for the email now. I now get following message. (Not using any proxy's though!)

"We detect that you are accessing our service through a proxy or attempting to register multiple times. We do not allow signups through proxy services or more than once per 24 hours. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us on our forums."

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Ok, it indeed is not asking for the email now. I now get following message. (Not using any proxy's though!)

"We detect that you are accessing our service through a proxy or attempting to register multiple times. We do not allow signups through proxy services or more than once per 24 hours. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us on our forums."

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy;
Wait 24 hours, maybe a little bit longer, then try again.
If you are still having difficulty just post back.

-Carl

bosch.comps66

Reaction score
[/COLOR]Ok I'm in! Changed my Hosting Domain but now it seem like it's pending forever. I still can't acces my boschcomputing.pcriot.com. I also can't acces my OpenCart installed at :
http://boschcomputing.pcriot.com/ocart
Administrative URL : http://boschcomputing.pcriot.com/ocart/admin

Solution?

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

I don't know what's going wrong here but as I said before, hosting domain is still pending. Can't acces the details of the installation that are shown below:
Path : /home/bosch/public_html/ocart
URL : http://boschcomputing.pcriot.com/ocart
Nothing happens...
Getting a bit frustrated here. Wan't to get my buissines up and running..Please fix this. For all I care erase the whole damn thing again and start all over....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.