Error 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

schedul4

Reaction score
I just installed Axis to my page & this is the error message I receive when I try to go to the website.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at no-reply@x10hosting.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi schedul4,

There appears to be no hosting account associated with your forum account. Please could either link your accounts, by going to Support in the top right of cPanel, or tell me what your cPanel username is? :)

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

At the top of your .htaccess file, you have a SetEnv line, which is causing the error. Our Apache installation does not have support for SetEnv. :)

Thank you,

djmontan

Reaction score
How did I get that file? All I did was install the script Axis which is in the softaculous section. If the apache installation doe not support this then the package should be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.