Error: The requested URL /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi was not found on this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonhunter

Reaction score
Hi.

I've not had many problems with my website but now I seem to be having a pretty big one. I've not touched my site in a little over a week, and after all my edits a week ago the site was working fine. However, now I am receiving a 404 Error with the added bit saying:

The requested URL /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi was not found on this server.

I also cannot access the site through FTP but can get into the control panel and everything seems to be as it should.

If you have any suggestions for me please let me know.

Thank you,

Edit: I saw a similar problem in the similar topics area at the bottom so I am not as worried. However it did not mention the FTP problem. Is that because of the sever switch as well?

Last edited:

dhekelian

Reaction score
Re: Error: The requested URL /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi was not found on this server

I had the same issue, my ftp was not working but came back the next day. I assume my account was being transfered. I still have minor issues but my site is back working.

xdevhald

Reaction score
Re: Error: The requested URL /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi was not found on this server

The page redirection is from the server migration and isn't complete until the end of this week.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

No new reply on this thread in last 3 days. So I am going to close this thread. Feel free to create a new thread if this problem is not solved yet.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.