Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor51590

Reaction score
The_End said:
This is not a problem, its a signup system that is put in place to stop the wrong people signing up.
Not saying your the worng people but all members here had to wait, to get there account.
If you dont want to wait, you dont get account or go with instant.

I know this is hard as you just want to start with your new site etc.

If the signup system deleted your account you need to re-apply the next 24 hours
and keep trying.

I hope this helps
If you guys need any help with anuthing else just ask

Im not going to lie but:
#1 - You seem like the post whore around here acting like you have all the answers.
#2 - How does a random system pick the right people?

You seem like a 12 year old.:fawkdance Im not questioning the system, as I already signed up for my account again, but I think that there are some flaws.

James

Banned
Reaction score
trevor51590 said:
Im not going to lie but:
#1 - You seem like the post whore around here acting like you have all the answers.
#2 - How does a random system pick the right people?

You seem like a 12 year old.:fawkdance Im not questioning the system, as I already signed up for my account again, but I think that there are some flaws.

As you probally dont see, but im helping the community. People have to post to help man.
The system picks random people, but they have waited there turn.
And no, im not a 12 year old, im 19.
Sure they may be "flaws" but the site is only just been opened after its masive update, and all the staff are working hard to keep everything running smothly.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
The sign up system is to lessen the system abuse of automated sign ups and abuse on the servers from regular ppl so we can achieve the maximum uptime. It might not pick the right ppl all the time this is why we are here as staff, are these not your words anyway ? So in a sense you agree with the system right ?

I agree. Having to apply gets the sites to the people that really "deserve" them.

trevor51590

Reaction score
The_End said:
As you probally dont see, but im helping the community. People have to post to help man.
The system picks random people, but they have waited there turn.
And no, im not a 12 year old, im 19.
Sure they may be "flaws" but the site is only just been opened after its masive update, and all the staff are working hard to keep everything running smothly.

Ok I stand corrected, and I am sorry for calling you a twelve year old. I understand that the staff are working hard. If I may add, I feel that the midnight drawing is a little rediculous. That leaves people waking up in the morning wondering "Oh, did I get accepted?"

All this has been is a VERY frustrating experience so far.

James

Banned
Reaction score
trevor51590 said:
Ok I stand corrected, and I am sorry for calling you a twelve year old. I understand that the staff are working hard. If I may add, I feel that the midnight drawing is a little rediculous. That leaves people waking up in the morning wondering "Oh, did I get accepted?"

All this has been is a VERY frustrating experience so far.

I understand, it can be very frustrating having to sign up again and again untill you get picked, and checking to see that your account was picked. but in the end you will be happy that you have your account.

Last edited:

Soulangel

Reaction score
I always have the same error! It says that the field is taken and username too!

chaosrpg.x10hosting.com
Angedivi

Is this normal?

(sorry for my bad english)

James

Banned
Reaction score
Soulangel said:
I always have the same error! It says that the field is taken and username too!

chaosrpg.x10hosting.com
Angedivi

Is this normal?

(sorry for my bad english)

Your domain is still availiable, as i can not connect to it.
I did a check and it is.
Notice:
The domain chaosrpg.x10hosting.net is available!

Hope this help you

Soulangel

Reaction score
But i have

Please correct these following errors before proceeding:
  • The subdomain chaosrpg.x10Hosting.com is not avaliable.
  • The username angedivi is not avaliable.

for advanced plan! I have did not receive any e-mail (only the firt for checking)

That makes three days now

Last edited:

takuhii

Reaction score
I too have had the same problem.

domain: takuhii.x10hosting.com (.net)
username: takuhii

Have I lost?? As when I re-apply it tells me my domain is taken AND username.

James

Banned
Reaction score
try re-applying with different domain name and username, ill have to check with the admins if the script is taking your user and domain after you have applyed.

So in the mean time, re apply with differnt user and domain, then wait for email.
Regards

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
I am also being told that my username and subdomain are not available even though I did not get a winning e-mail and I can't view the subdomain.

Username koshimi
Subdomain koshimi.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

takuhii

Reaction score
when I try to login I get the following error message: x10Hosting's user panel is currently under construction, please try again later.

James

Banned
Reaction score
takuhii said:
when I try to login I get the following error message: x10Hosting's user panel is currently under construction, please try again later.

yes that panel is under consruction, try another one (if you can not find it post here, and il give u a link)

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
that user panel is not done yet, use cpanel (domain):2082 or (domain)/cpanel/

@everyone with signup problems: it may not have cleared the signups after choosing them, so wait until it does :)

Soulangel

Reaction score
I want well to make a new request for hosting well but they say that I already signed today : §

So can you do something? I repeat my subdomain chaosrpg.x10hosting.com
username: angedivi

Please help me :'(

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
your account is still in the database to be selected tonight if your lucky.

Soulangel

Reaction score
Yes but does that make 3 or 4 days that I signed it is normal?

(sorry for my english)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.