Errors on Blog homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.

button_man

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm getting the following errors on my homepage at http://www.takuhii.co.cc/blog/. I haven't changed anything; any ideas?

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/blog/wp-config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/tmp) in /home/takuhi/public_html/takuhii.co.cc/blog/wp-content/plugins/redirect/redirect.php on line 16

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/blog/wp-config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/takuhi/public_html/takuhii.co.cc/blog/wp-content/plugins/redirect/redirect.php on line 16

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/blog/wp-config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/takuhi/public_html/takuhii.co.cc/blog/wp-content/plugins/redirect/redirect.php on line 16

Regards
Darren

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, can you check the permissions on the files and ensure they're set to 755.

Last edited:

button_man

Reaction score
Sorting the permissions now, looks as though one of my plugins has taken offence to Wordpress 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.