Eval not supported with free account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobrapro

Reaction score
Hey guys, just one quick favour please? I have installed SMF forum on my site but I get this error message.

Code:
Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/********/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php(1726) : eval()'d code on line 1726

I been on the SMF support site and they said to ask my host to enable eval. Nothing better than that. bSo I waas wondering as for a free hosting, can u PLEASE enable eval? Thanks!

(If you can't then its ok. I will be moving to a host that has this feature enabled. And if you will enable it, PM me and I'll give you link of my site. Thanks)

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Hello.

It is supported with x10hosting, but takes a little bit to get it working.

First, please login to your AMP (Account Management Panel ) and request an upgrade of your PHP to Level 2 ( Intermediate ). Once this is approved, it can take up to 24 hrs for the system to update itself.

Also, this has been answered and discussed quite often in the forum. A search would of turned up the answer.

cobrapro

Reaction score
But do they do this upgrade for free?

EDIT: I get this message when I'm trying to post a new thread in Level Two Support section:

Code:
cobrapro, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
   2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Yes. The upgrades are for free.

Only staff can move threads into Level Two Support. That is not where you need to apply for the upgrade of your PHP.

Please visit : http://www.x10hosting.com/account and login with your forum name and password. Somewhere ( I believe I have heard its towards the bottom ) you will find an option to upgrade to Intermediate ( Level 2 ) PHP ... please state your reason and submit the application.

cobrapro

Reaction score
oh ok. thanks ;) EDIT: I've just checked back on the account page and it says this in the section where I sent an upgrade PHP request: "Your application for PHP v was accepted and your account is pending a PHP version upgrade." What does this mean? Is my PHP version upgraded?
Edit:
Edited last post... please check :p

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
It means pretty much what it says :

Your application for PHP v was accepted

Means the application you submitted was accepted. Pretty straight forward.

your account is pending a PHP version upgrade

It means the upgrade is pending. (Hasn't happened yet) The script that does the upgrades runs ( I believe ) once every 6 hrs. Sometimes, due to when the applications were accepted and processed, that it can take 12-24 hrs for the upgrade to happen.

cobrapro

Reaction score
oh ok. So this should be running by tommorrow. Can't wait. Thanks.
Edit:
Thank you for upgrading my PHP version ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.