Exceeded storage allocation

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by jameserie, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jameserie

jameserie New Member

Hi All,

I'm on Starka Server, I can't Upload any files through FTP.. It says Disk is full..

My file size is only around 50mb..

Please help..

2. mactrac11

mactrac11 New Member

im sorry but all i can say is to contact x10hosting about this problem.

3. Livewire

Livewire Abuse Compliance Officer Staff Member

He -is- contacting x10hosting about this problem. I'm not sure -what- you're trying to say there.

For now, hang tight - one of the admins will see this and see if they can find what's making the disk full on Starka all the time.

4. mactrac11

mactrac11 New Member

i ment support ticket lol but im new to the forums so i guess this is the support area :/ lol i guess it takes time to get the hang of these forums

5. Livewire

Livewire Abuse Compliance Officer Staff Member

Crash Course: Opening a support ticket via the account panel opens a forum thread first; should it end up being something that needs staff to be resolved (as in not "what are the nameservers," "I'm suspended for inactivity," or other advocate-solvable things), advocates can escalate it to an actual staff ticket.

The theory is it avoids tickets flooding in about updates to the servers, and stops staff from having to answer questions like "what are the nameservers" over and over and over, and instead lets them focus on keeping the servers running and answering tickets that actually -need- staff to be resolved. Doesn't always work to be honest, but lately it's been saving the staff -tons- of tickets just from questions regarding Fris :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.