ExchangeCore is looking for 1 or 2 staff members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorD

Reaction score
Hello, I am JuniorD, the leader of the graphics division of ExchangeCore.

I am looking for 1 or 2 graphics design typed people. I will be highly scrutinizing your application below. ExchangeCore will only except the best. Here is a type of form you must fill out to be considered for the staff position.

What you specialize in:
What types of graphics you prefer to make:
5 Examples of your work:

Link: ExchangeCore.com

Any questions and forms must be stated below.

We have benefits, but I am not saying what. For all you know you might get a million dollars for joining. Or you might pay up a million dollars. We are just looking for dedicated staff members who do not care about the benefits.

Last edited:

lakey

Reaction score
read my signiture that is what i specialize in and i would perfer to make those kind of grafics

xPlozion

Reaction score
Well, I'm not the greatest at designing. I can do a good job, but I prefer to program ;)

Examples:
http://www.ccheater.uni.cc
http://www.allornothing.armed.us - a dead site (clan's no longer active)
http://www.teamirs.armed.us - another dead site (same reason)
http://www.afritonas.ccheater.uni.cc - started working on redesigning his old site. was going to go for divs, but due to internet explorer 6, i dropped the idea and went with tables. haven't worked on it for about a week and there are still bugs in the css to work out.

lakey

Reaction score
if you really want some samples they say what size ans kind of graphic then ill just wipe some up on the spot if you want. because i dont really have any sample right now.

or here is a simple layout im still working on lakey.elementfx.com

ok then ill start wiping something up then

Last edited:

JuniorD

Reaction score
I don't care what size the examples are, just have to be good. Do whatever type of design you are best at and feel most comfortable at.
Edit:
To get more interest, benefits include something that is free, whereas to other users that arent staff, it costs 5 bucks a month...

Last edited:

lakey

Reaction score
here is my first wiped up sample
its a 800x150 banner ok i agree the text sucks but i just randomly used it because its a sample.
sample%201.jpg

the second one is here!!
Header.jpg

and the third one!!
Head%20Physics.jpg

oh i can do flash stuff as well but not into the advance like making the entire site out of flash.

sure ill do 2 banners of red and blue. but just to tell you i wont do this kind of HDGFX for free when receiving requests from exchangecore because i was looking at exchangecore and everything you do for other ppl is free At the moment. and the HDGFX that i make is quite time consuming so if i ever do get some requests for GFX ill just so some simple designs.

ok here is the blue one i did this at midnight soo im a slopy on this one
ExchangeCoreblue.jpg

Last edited:

JuniorD

Reaction score
hmmm pretty nice. Don't like the font, but that can be easily fixed... Good job. Try posting the rest of your images in one post please, thank you. I have been talking about it with Christopher (owner of exchangecore) and we may be interested in your services. We are just waiting for a few more images to decide on.
Edit:
Okay lakey, all we need is two custom banners, of red and blue(separate), with ExchangeCore on it. Once this is done, your application will be complete.

Last edited:

lakey

Reaction score
can you tell me what the sites moto is so that i can put it on the banners for now i just put "just a general forum"

JuniorD

Reaction score
sure that is fine. just need some examples (it isn't going to be the actual header)
Edit:
okay, you know what, lakey, your hired. join exchangecore and ill add you to the staff list asap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.