Fastest Free webhosting

jensen

Reaction score
Found this - removed

And they claim that x10hosting is benchmarked at 61ms.

Good to see x10 hosting on the chart!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
While the results are interesting, you do have to be careful with trusting benchmarks like this... Benchmarks of a free hosting provider rely on too many factors, such as the time you test at, the number of users present on the server, and the amount of load the specific server has at the given time. However, the biggest problem with this particular one would be that the host that came out in 1st place happened to be the host that published the test. Additionally, when clicking on the reference link to check these results, the third-party's website says only 4 providers were tested, gathered all the way back in 2006, and x10Hosting isn't one of those providers. :(

I do have to remove your link unfortunately, since the results are on another free hosting provider's website, but thanks for sharing with us regardless. ;)

jensen

Reaction score
Thanks for doing your job well dead-i. It would have been difficult for me to talk about something without a link.
Thanks for checking out the link and verifying the facts and educating us on the differences of the findings. x10 hosting was on that list and that was the reason I posted the link to the article.

Yes it still amazes me why x10hosting even provides FREE hosting with such good uptimes and specs.