yay! go zapzack!

if you want I can try it out on Chopin.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Code:
$exts = [B]get_loaded_extensions[/B] ();
$ext_funs =  [B]get_extension_funcs[/B] ( 'xml');  // extension modue name lower case

$all_funs =  [B]get_defined_functions[/B] (  ) ;

gives you three arrays with the results.

zen-r

Reaction score
Nice!

But I'm keeping out of this, if Corey has already said that he didn't want a list produced! ;)

zapzack

Reaction score
It's an easy script to make.. but if Corey doesn't want the script up he can PM me..

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice!

But I'm keeping out of this, if Corey has already said that he didn't want a list produced! ;)

blocked / disabled functions is what he said. And the build in PHP functions do not list most of the ones that are blocked anyways. At least, not by my estimation (which I believe is very good :p)

zen-r

Reaction score
@ garrettroyce - Sorry, I'm a bit confused.

Could you clarify what the difference is between the lists provided in zapzacks earlier post, & enabled functions? Are there additional functions not listed, & does it list functions that are actually disabled?

What are there besides built-in functions? - add-on functions? And are these not in the list?

Excuse my confusion! ;)

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Tidy would be a nice extension to add.

@zen-r
For the support part, there error message when a function has been disabled is usually : "function_name() has been disabled for security reasons".
When this message is encountered, you know the function has been disabled.

Audiolis

Reaction score
I use much more than 2mb sometimes.

Wordpress plugin upgrades and core upgrades. I've been having to do them manually.

For me that will help to. I am trying to install ilias (http://www.ilias.de/) and I get:
PHP Memory Limit Setting (php.ini) FAILED 32M. Please set the value for "memory_limit" at least to 40M in your php.ini. We recommend 80M or more.
If you know a work around for this, please let me know;).

By the way: Thanks for a great hosting service!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
For me that will help to. I am trying to install ilias (http://www.ilias.de/) and I get:
PHP Memory Limit Setting (php.ini) FAILED 32M. Please set the value for "memory_limit" at least to 40M in your php.ini. We recommend 80M or more.

I don't know if it's going to get THAT high :eek4:

There are 30,000 free accounts (I think) on 3 servers, so if everyone is allowed to use that much memory at once, I think the servers will start on fire. :biggrin:

eliasr

Reaction score
Allow allow_url_include, add the posibility of load files from http protocol, and is maded in a wrapper.

Dream don't cost!!

UPDATE:

My workaround make the trick, forget it

Last edited:

kallankurup

Reaction score
Jeeze, why so much memory? I don't think I've used more than 1 or 2mb.
nice project........:thefinger
\

thankssss@ garrettroyce - Sorry, I'm a bit confused.

Could you clarify what the difference is between the lists provided in zapzacks earlier post, & enabled functions? Are there additional functions not listed, & does it list functions that are actually disabled?

What are there besides built-in functions? - add-on functions? And are these not in the list?

Excuse my confusion! ;)

kallankurup

Reaction score
reputation_pos.gif

Re: Feature requests - PHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by leafypiggy
I use much more than 2mb sometimes.

Wordpress plugin upgrades and core upgrades. I've been having to do them manually.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't know if it's going to get THAT high :eek4:

There are 30,000 free accounts (I think) on 3 servers, so if everyone is allowed to use that much memory at once, I think the servers will start on fire. :biggrin:

Well, x10 actually set the old stoli on fire! ( I think so) I would post a link to where corey made the announcement, but I don't remember where it is! :biggrin:

zen-r

Reaction score
nice project........:thefinger
\

thankssss@ garrettroyce - Sorry, I'm a bit confused.

Excuse my confusion! ;)

Isn't it time you stopped duplicating other people's posts for absolutely no purpose?

All 5 of the posts you have made in the forums here do this. You add no content of your own. They are just spam & serve no purpose other than to confuse the threads.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I've always been a bit confused about Image Libraries-meaning GD, GD2 and ImageMagik.

Joomla says they're not installed...but I thought they were?

Can anyone advise?

If not, any one of these would be brilliant on the php. :happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.