File Folder Access Permission Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourabhj

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Since few Days iam facing a peculiar problem with File folder permissions on my Account.Thats is

I have a Login system on my website under /package/login
It is working fine except That its Admin section under /package/login/admin is not accessable when i checked its permissions it is 000 so i uploaded another folder named admin1 with same files and modified the system to redirect admin to /package/login/admin1 ,it worked fine but today again the same problem this folder also got reseted to 000 permissions.

i dont know what is the problem but its a Strange and big one.I think there is some big problem with server,Also My Subdomain information is incorrect it shows another sub domain admin.nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com and awstats is also showing the same.and doesnt show any data after september,i think due to this misconfiguration the admin folder is getting effected.i request admins to please look into the matter,as this could result in big crash

My Domain nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com
Cpanel user sourabhj

Thanks
Sourabhj

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The firewall could be changing the permissions to 000 if the script you are using is doing something bad. Are there any files in there that send out Email possibly?

sourabhj

Reaction score
Hi Corey

Thanks for the reply i got it that firewall could be changing the permissions to 000 and you asked if the scripts are sending mails so the answer is yes since it is a login redirect admin panel it is being used to notify all users about some events data backup etc,please guide me what to do so that the we dont get any problem.

Thanks
Sourabhj

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I fixed those two folders. Let me know if it does it again.

sourabhj

Reaction score
Hi Corey

The file folder access permission problem appeared again,As i told earlier that i have a Login system on my website under /package/login
It is working fine except That its Admin section under /package/login/admin 1 is not accessable when i checked its permissions it is 000 (Again) iand since it is a login redirect admin panel it is being used to notify all users about some events data backup etc,it very important for me to access it.but whenever i try to use it or send mail its permission get reseted to 000 .you told me to notify you if this happens again.so iam notifying you about the problem please help me out of this folder permission problem

Thanks
Sourabhj

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I reset the permissions on it.

sourabhj

Reaction score
Thanks Corey

But What is the permanent Solution for this,what to do if this happens again.

Thanks

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We changed the firewall settings recently, I'm thinking this might fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.