File uploads are not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firenite

Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to upload a zip file to a directory via cPanel.

The path I am trying to upload this to is /public_html/cart/

The issue appears to be the path in which cPanel's File Manager Upload system is trying to upload the file to - I've noticed that once the file has been "successfully" uploaded, the destination reads C:\fakepath\<filename>.<extension>

I was wondering if a moderator could look into this issue, and if anyone else is having the same problem?

Thanks in advance for any help!

pgord5_576

Reaction score
I am having the exact same problem. I can not update my website at all. I use cPanel and then Filemanger and if I upload any new file (html or jpg or whatever) using Filemanager, the system goes through the motions of uploading but my file(s) are going to C:\fakepath\filename.extension and are apparently dumped into the x10 trash. The file never really reaches my real directory.

This has been going on for at least one week. I try to upload every day with the same nothing result.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
cPanel uploads through filemanager should now work properly, it does at least with the test account I have

pgord5_576

Reaction score
Yes, Anna, it is now allowing me to update my website too, after nearly 3 weeks of nothing.

I'm still concerned as to why I and others were locked out of updating our websites. I hope functionality continues for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.