Files are missing or it's the permissions on the server needs to be changed on VOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfrancis79

Prime Account
Reaction score
I think some files are missing or it's the permissions on the server needs to be changed. I notice that only parts of my website works such as when I goto afn.me I get 403 forbidden and when I goto my.afn.me/wpf/wp I can see my part of my site, but clicking on any links gives me 403 forbidden.

I am on VOX

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Files are missing or it's the permissions on the server needs to be changed on VO

I think some files are missing or it's the permissions on the server needs to be changed. I notice that only parts of my website works such as when I goto afn.me I get 403 forbidden and when I goto my.afn.me/wpf/wp I can see my part of my site, but clicking on any links gives me 403 forbidden.

I am on VOX

Hi,

Just confirm that files are missing by looking into File Manager in Cpanel and then post a support ticket, The staff will restore your files. We have your backup.

If all files are there then regarding the 403 forbidden error check the file permissions and also the .htaccess file. Try to rename the .htaccess then the server will create an empty one.

jfrancis79

Prime Account
Reaction score
Re: Files are missing or it's the permissions on the server needs to be changed on VO

Hi,

Just confirm that files are missing by looking into File Manager in Cpanel and then post a support ticket, The staff will restore your files. We have your backup.

If all files are there then regarding the 403 forbidden error check the file permissions and also the .htaccess file. Try to rename the .htaccess then the server will create an empty one.

Well the reason why I say that I think files are missing is because before the server move my site used about 100 MB of disk space and now it only say that I am using 11.87 MB of disk space witch seams that files are missing.

I also removed the .htaccess by renaming it.

I have changed the permissions to 777 on html_public and also to index.php, but get the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.