Films, videos and music

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by effjkeee89, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. effjkeee89

effjkeee89 New Member

Hello! You can upload to your hosting Films, videos and music in large quantities? But if the author of the film, video or music content to remove ask, I'll delete it from your host that there were no problems! Is it possible?

2. effjkeee89

effjkeee89 New Member

????

3. Skizzerz

Skizzerz Contributors Staff Member Contributors

No, you cannot upload films, videos, or music unless you own all the rights to it (e.g. you made it yourself). Your account will be permanently suspended (with no unsuspension possible and no prior warnings) if you are found to be hosting copyrighted material on your account.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  4. effjkeee89

effjkeee89 New Member

But you will have no problem with that. I will delete the files if my E-mail the author writes

5. Livewire

Livewire Abuse Compliance Officer Staff Member

You're not understanding us. If you don't own the rights to the videos in question, we will suspend you prior to receiving any complaints from the authors. This would be covered under Copyright Infringement and Illegal Material.

We do not require advance notification from the authors that they wish the content to be removed; if you have copyright infringing material on the account, it will be suspended, and as Skizzerz has already indicated, once it's suspended for copyright infringement it's permanent.

6. effjkeee89

effjkeee89 New Member

It is a pity. I wanted to make a link like s1.mysite.com zagruzayutsya and there music, movies and video clips, and then switch to Premium. And I do have a reference to that would lie on your server, not every user can view and download!

Sorry for terrible English

7. vishal

vishal -::-X10 Guru-::- Community Support

It doesn't matter whether its Premium or Free Hosting.If you are found with Copyright Infringement and Illegal Material your account will be Permanently Suspended.

8. effjkeee89

effjkeee89 New Member

Good! I realized .. to 48 hours had passed, when the server is activate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.