First Rewards!!

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, as we're working on a cool page for the rewards, I'll paste the links provisionally here.
Now you can buy domains and request paypal payouts with x10cash!!

To get x10cash, you'll be able to convert 10000 points a month with x10cash.
This is the rate: 20p x 1 x10cash, so if you converted your 10000 points, you would be getting 500 x10cash.

Go here to convert your points:
http://forums.x10hosting.com/pointTransfer.php

Wanna buy a domain?
http://forums.x10hosting.com/newthread.php?do=domain_purchase

Want a PayPal Payout?
http://forums.x10hosting.com/newthread.php?do=paypal_payout

Prices are the following:

Domain:
  • $700 x10cash
Paypal Payout:
  • $5USD - $600 x10cash
  • $10USD - $1100 x10cash
  • $15USD - $1500 x10cash
  • $25USD - $2250 x10cash
At the moment, we won't charge you when submiting your request, we'll charge you the moment we make the paypal payout or buy the domain. All request from people that don't have enough x10cash will be ignored and deleted. Please request your reward ONLY if you have enough.

Please report any bugs or errors you find here as well as comments, suggestions and questions.

Cynical

Reaction score
Everything looks good, just curious, any news about the x10cash being updated after completing an offer?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh, yes, we're working on that, should take a few more days.

Cynical

Reaction score
Sounds good :) .

Also, if these rewards end up making a profit for x10 (hopefully), maybe people that don't have their hosting accounts yet could be allowed to participate as well, but perhaps only to complete offers (if this isn't already possible). Just an idea :) .

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually, people on the forums can complete offers without having a hosting account. There are links at the top.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Geez thats pretty weird 12,000 points for 5 bucks. Are the prices going to stay up there, also
Alejandro I remember I was suppose to pay you a while back for points, do you think that can be available now because now I increased my spending limits on paypal.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, you can do it anytime you want.

Origin

Reaction score
Will we be able to cover the financial burdens incurred by these rewards offered? I don't think you guys are making enough money off of us (the paid hosters) to cover for the free guys and the rewards, unless the ads actually pay o_O

Anyway, good job on the offering. It makes me want my points back from before the reset >_<

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
Sweet. If i can get a domain just for making (intelligent) posts on a forum then why not eh? I'll be sure to use this once i get enough points.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
how many points is a referal

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not sure, I don't remember well, but I think it 1 per click and 20 if they sign up for hosting.

Conor

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
Geez thats pretty weird 12,000 points for 5 bucks. Are the prices going to stay up there
Greedy. :thefinger

Corey cant give away money left right and center.

Conor

Reaction score
Update: Decimals don't work on the new system so just keep your point numbers whole :)

Articz

Reaction score
i really do like this new system but i have a question about the domain names do we get full control over then by that i mean can we change nameservers whenever we like or do we have to ask for name servers to be changed?

sorry if this has been answered already

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Conor said:
Update: Decimals don't work on the new system so just keep your point numbers whole :)
Conor: Yeah, decimals do work in this system.

Articz: I'm not totally sure but i think so...

chaganlal1

Reaction score
No Connor nothing like that just saw the offers and heard about how people who participate get big bucks.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
unpixelatedgamers said:
Sweet. If i can get a domain just for making (intelligent) posts on a forum then why not eh? I'll be sure to use this once i get enough points.

OT, but I just noticed unpixelated that you have 1,337 Total Points lol..

Alright back on topic now, how many more days until the automated system for x10cash for completing offers will be implemented?