Flash Templates

Lukasz

Reaction score
Hey evryone
how are you today?
I made my first flash template today, i hope you like it, i know its a little bit boring but, it is my first flash template and i attached a gif to show you animation but it doesn't repeapt in the html file it only repeats in gif file.
If you wonna edit i recommend downloading a flash editor. I attached some html files, you may use frames to add the forum so it would be in the background and a guestbook and downloads, but you have to keep the links the same if you know how to change then please do.

Where can i get a free flash editor so i can uplooad it here to attachments so people could edit this flash easier if it is possible. My flash got :eek:wned:

Attachments

• Preview.gif
    Preview.gif
    177 KB · Views: 136
  • FirstTemplate.zip
    86.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Preview.jpg
    Preview.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 141

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I am sorry to say 5/10. Even though it is your fisrt flash template it is very strange to see that. I am sorry to say that.

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey how are ya.
i really aprreciated for the rating. Its ok ::bigok:
here is more templates, i havn't made gif for that one you have to downloaded yourself, the template and see how it works.
Here is another flash template, but this one is from the tv show Kim Possible.
There is an animation inside that template but like i said you have to downloaded to see it

Attachments

• Preview.jpg
    Preview.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 120

NielsJanssen

Reaction score
the flash part of the design isn't included in the zip file
just thought you might wan't to know it

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey evryone
i have fixed the problem and there is a design now, the swf is there now and also the editable fla file, and i made frames pages, just the main frame is there and you will need to add a link where i put link here, or else it will be page cannot be displayed, i suggest using notepad for easy editing
thnx for telling me, i really aprreciated

Attachments

• Preview.jpg
    Preview.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 85
  • KimPossible.zip
    175.9 KB · Views: 59

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
not to be rude but that flash is not really that good, all it does is move back and forth, first of all you can add mouse over effects to your templates, and for the text to appear in place add motion tween. most important of all, add this code to the keyframe (final frame) to make the animation not repeat
Code:
stop();

to make a mouse over effect on FlashMX
You can either use an image or a text
Right click on item and convert the item to button,
double click item, highlight all frames and press F5, next high light the 2nd item on both frames, press F6, add any effects on it, convert item to graphic and voila, you have your self an animated button

Last edited:

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey IamShipon1988
how are you today ?
hmm, flash is really weird sometimes. I will take as look toomarow, i just wanna fix my ipod right now, actually format it cuase there are couple of errors on it

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey evryone
i made another template but this one has a preview and it doesn't repeat i tested it out myself. I will try harder to make flash templates on Monday

Attachments

• KimPossible.zip
    32.4 KB · Views: 73
  • KimPossible.gif
    KimPossible.gif
    24.3 KB · Views: 86
N

Nathan

Not to be rude, but you suck at Flash. Why not try something simple...like Paint?

bobolopo

Reaction score
Hey nice effort!

but if you are really interested in doing flash templates, go to templatemonster.com and get some idea on how a flash website looks like.

Don't give up!;)

g-force

Reaction score
3/10 did you warp back to when computers first came out and design this?

VPmase

Reaction score
Those are horrible... The design is bad and you can barely even read the text. 1/10