Forms

Skyline4life

Reaction score
I need a code that will allow me to make a form. I type of Form i mean and NOT FORUM! is to submit work to me.

Chris

Reaction score
You're demanding... hehe

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_forms.asp will start you out with HTML forms.

When you're done with that and at the part where you want the form data sent to you, let me know. Right now I don't feel like searching a couple thousand bookmarks. Even with searching, I just don't feel like it, haha.

Chris

Reaction score
By the way, there are tons of other different ways you can do this. I just gave you one way.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
lol got anyother ways? Like on fantistico it has one but its sooooooooo cunfusing..

Chris

Reaction score
Well what's the problem? This works fine... what's stopping you? I mean I don't have any other ways in mind, but I can find out.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
you can also make a php form that sends the information to you in a e-mail

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
oh... well... lol
wait a minute or a few hours

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
Hmmm... me thinks that in the 14 hours Skyline4life has been waiting for someone else to write a script for him, he could have learned the basic HTML and PHP required to write the script himself.

Or spent the 30 seconds to Google search "PHP Email form" <---- Try that. It's actually works....

Skyline4life

Reaction score
The_Magistrate said:
Hmmm... me thinks that in the 14 hours Skyline4life has been waiting for someone else to write a script for him, he could have learned the basic HTML and PHP required to write the script himself.

Or spent the 30 seconds to Google search "PHP Email form" <---- Try that. It's actually works....

hey hey i did try and write my own.

Chris

Reaction score
Skyline4life said:
darkd45 said:
you can also make a php form that sends the information to you in a e-mail
THATS WHAT I WANT!!! lol
My way achieves the same thing. I don't see what's so hard about "my way". I used it myself.

Skyline4life said:
hey hey i did try and write my own.
Let's see what you have, then. We can improve and add on to what you have.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
PHP:
<input type=hidden name="bcc" value="Skyline4life@gmail.com, [email]Skyline4life@gmail.com[/email]">
First name: 
<input type="text" name="firstname">
<br>
Username: 
<input type="text" name="user">
<br>
<input type="text" name="E-mail">
<br>
Size(In Pixles)
<input type="text" name="Size">
<br>
<input type="radio" name="Sig" value="Sig"> Sigs
<br>
<input type="radio" name="Wallpapers" value="Wallpaper"> Wallpaper
<br>
<input type="radio" name="Templates" value="Templates"> Website Templates
<br>
<textarea rows="10" cols="30">Description</textarea>
<br>
<input type="hidden" name="MAX_FILE_SIZE" value="1000000">

<input type="hidden" name="http://www.orbital-media.info/uploads/" value="/www/uploads">

<input type="file" name="file">
<br>
<input type="hidden" name="MAX_FILE_SIZE" value="1000000">

<input type="hidden" name="http://www.orbital-media.info/uploads/" value="/www/uploads">

<input type="file" name="file">
<input type="submit" value="Submit">

Chris

Reaction score
I have no idea what it is for or what you want it to look like, but that looks good, assuming it's good to you. Have you even fiddled with cgieemail? I can help, but I don't like to, and am probably not willing to give you all the code and you do nothing, for a number of reasons. And don't take me wrong, I'm not saying you're asking for that. If you run into a problem, post it here and I'll be glad to help you understand the solution.

If for whatever reason you want to do it another way, shoot for it. I might even learn that way with you if I'm up for it.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
that cgieemail i was looking it over i have no clue if im supposed to upload stuff, or edit files...