Formula 1

lionheart8

Reaction score
Hi
Anyone following Formula 1?
I have been following it for the last 6, 7 years and a McClaren Mercedes fan. I think it's become quite interesting of late with Ferrari with Kimi Räikkonnen & Filipe Massa trying to catch up with McClaren's Rookie Hamilton & Alonso, with now 4 races to go.

Then there are these accusations levelled at Mercedes, which it says it'll successfully prove are unsubstantiated, but if proved could make them be thrown out in spite of having a very competitive car & very good drivers.

For those following it, who do you support, ie drivers/team?
Who do you predict will win this year?

I cannot wait for the next race in Belgium. :drool:

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Yeah me too, but before that there is the Mclaren Spy Case hearing which will decide Mclaren's Future....

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't know what you are talking about but I would like to learn

Veivei

Reaction score
There's rumors bout McLaren stole one or more Ferrari's technology, but lot's of people aren't so sure bout that.

Go Hamilton GO!!

lionheart8

Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaa, Hamilton! I think he really deserves winning after the series of brillliant performances in spite of his age & "greenness" in professional F1 racing.

I personally dont believe Mercedes gained anything or at least knowing. Their defense team is sure they'll prove their innocence. If not, it'd be most unfortunate for such a team to be missing in case they end up being thrown out.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
The hearing's on Thursday and If found guilty Mclaren could face a 2-year suspension from formula 1. :/

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
lol, look my cap in my avatar.. Ferrari heh

Go Felipe Masa GO! \o/~
Because hes from Ferrari and because hes brazilian like me ;)

xprtweb

Reaction score
I am anxiously waiting for news from Paris(?) regarding that case. I hope & wish there's nothing culpable Mclaren has done.

lionheart8

Reaction score
$100m! That is a crazy sum of money. It is unfortunate how the whole thing has turned out.
For tommorows race in Belgium, Räikkonen, Massa(both Ferrari), & 3, 4th position, Alonso, Hamilton, (both McClaren).... in that order.

If Alonso & Hamilton drive like last Sunday, there's a chance of at least one of them beating one of the Ferraris ;)