Forum Game <Story>

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was an awesome gamer who liked to programm in php. His friend asked him, "If you are a gamer why do you care about web programming?" He responded, "How else am I going to sell my awesome games if I can't even bring myself to stop with php coding?" His friend replied, "why not hire someone else to play your games while you create your site?" After a moment of thought he explained "Because I don't want to hire some n00b that will team kill all day, and lag my internets."

Garenthino

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was an awesome gamer who liked to programm in php. His friend asked him, "If you are a gamer why do you care about web programming?" He responded, "How else am I going to sell my awesome games if I can't even bring myself to stop with php coding?" His friend replied, "why not hire someone else to play your games while you create your site?" After a moment of thought he explained "Because I don't want to hire some n00b that will team kill all day, and lag my internets." His friend saw the logic and queried "Why not--

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was an awesome gamer who liked to programm in php. His friend asked him, "If you are a gamer why do you care about web programming?" He responded, "How else am I going to sell my awesome games if I can't even bring myself to stop with php coding?" His friend replied, "why not hire someone else to play your games while you create your site?" After a moment of thought he explained "Because I don't want to hire some n00b that will team kill all day, and lag my internets." His friend saw the logic and queried "Why not find someone to code your site then, and then you can find a host?"

Garenthino

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was an awesome gamer who liked to programm in php. His friend asked him, "If you are a gamer why do you care about web programming?" He responded, "How else am I going to sell my awesome games if I can't even bring myself to stop with php coding?" His friend replied, "why not hire someone else to play your games while you create your site?" After a moment of thought he explained "Because I don't want to hire some n00b that will team kill all day, and lag my internets." His friend saw the logic and queried "Why not find someone to code your site then, and then you can find a host?" The gamer looked at him blankly and replied--

[btw, new random fact posted in 'biggest blog ever']

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was an awesome gamer who liked to programm in php. His friend asked him, "If you are a gamer why do you care about web programming?" He responded, "How else am I going to sell my awesome games if I can't even bring myself to stop with php coding?" His friend replied, "why not hire someone else to play your games while you create your site?" After a moment of thought he explained "Because I don't want to hire some n00b that will team kill all day, and lag my internets." His friend saw the logic and queried "Why not find someone to code your site then, and then you can find a host?" The gamer looked at him blankly and replied "Well, sure, as it'll allow me to find a reliable host and play my games then."

Garenthino

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was an awesome gamer who liked to programm in php. His friend asked him, "If you are a gamer why do you care about web programming?" He responded, "How else am I going to sell my awesome games if I can't even bring myself to stop with php coding?" His friend replied, "why not hire someone else to play your games while you create your site?" After a moment of thought he explained "Because I don't want to hire some n00b that will team kill all day, and lag my internets." His friend saw the logic and queried "Why not find someone to code your site then, and then you can find a host?" The gamer looked at him blankly and replied "Well, sure, as it'll allow me to find a reliable host and play my games then."
So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best--

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
a gamer why do you care about web programming?" He responded, "How else am I going to sell my awesome games if I can't even bring myself to stop with php coding?" His friend replied, "why not hire someone else to play your games while you create your site?" After a moment of thought he explained "Because I don't want to hire some n00b that will team kill all day, and lag my internets." His friend saw the logic and queried "Why not find someone to code your site then, and then you can find a host?" The gamer looked at him blankly and replied "Well, sure, as it'll allow me to find a reliable host and play my games then."

So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best web hosting company he found, x10Hosting came up, and he decided to give them a try.

Last edited:

Garenthino

Reaction score
a gamer why do you care about web programming?" He responded, "How else am I going to sell my awesome games if I can't even bring myself to stop with php coding?" His friend replied, "why not hire someone else to play your games while you create your site?" After a moment of thought he explained "Because I don't want to hire some n00b that will team kill all day, and lag my internets." His friend saw the logic and queried "Why not find someone to code your site then, and then you can find a host?" The gamer looked at him blankly and replied "Well, sure, as it'll allow me to find a reliable host and play my games then."

So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best web hosting company he found, x10Hosting came up, and he decided to give them a try. Within a scant few hours, he--

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score

So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best web hosting company he found, x10Hosting came up, and he decided to give them a try. Within a scant few hours, he had his site created, and began uploading his site onto the Absolut server at 0.01 bytes per second :D.

Last edited:

Garenthino

Reaction score

So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best web hosting company he found, x10Hosting came up, and he decided to give them a try. Within a scant few hours, he had his site created, and began uploading his site onto the Absolut server at 0.01 bytes per second :D. Befuddled, he noticed he had an email from EverQuest. He opened the email, and to his surprise read--

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score

So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best web hosting company he found, x10Hosting came up, and he decided to give them a try. Within a scant few hours, he had his site created, and began uploading his site onto the Absolut server at 0.01 bytes per second. Befuddled, he noticed he had an email from EverQuest. He opened the email slowly, and to his surprise read... "The staff have noticed that several unknown hackers have broken into our systems, and have begun to DDoS your internet based on some reports from your ISP."

Garenthino

Reaction score

So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best web hosting company he found, x10Hosting came up, and he decided to give them a try. Within a scant few hours, he had his site created, and began uploading his site onto the Absolut server at 0.01 bytes per second. Befuddled, he noticed he had an email from EverQuest. He opened the email slowly, and to his surprise read... "The staff have noticed that several unknown hackers have broken into our systems, and have begun to DDoS your internet based on some reports from your ISP." Thinking quickly, he called his ISP to have his ip reset and changed. His ISP then threw--

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score

So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best web hosting company he found, x10Hosting came up, and he decided to give them a try. Within a scant few hours, he had his site created, and began uploading his site onto the Absolut server at 0.01 bytes per second. Befuddled, he noticed he had an email from EverQuest. He opened the email slowly, and to his surprise read... "The staff have noticed that several unknown hackers have broken into our systems, and have begun to DDoS your internet based on some reports from your ISP." Thinking quickly, he called his ISP to have his ip reset and changed. His ISP then threw a new IP to him, and he was uploading at over 9000KB/s to Absolut. Once his site was up, he began to advertise his site.

kkenny

Reaction score

So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best web hosting company he found, x10Hosting came up, and he decided to give them a try. Within a scant few hours, he had his site created, and began uploading his site onto the Absolut server at 0.01 bytes per second. Befuddled, he noticed he had an email from EverQuest. He opened the email slowly, and to his surprise read... "The staff have noticed that several unknown hackers have broken into our systems, and have begun to DDoS your internet based on some reports from your ISP." Thinking quickly, he called his ISP to have his ip reset and changed. His ISP then threw a new IP to him, and he was uploading at over 9000KB/s to Absolut. Once his site was up, he began to advertise his site. But he had

Turtle Dude

Reaction score

So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best web hosting company he found, x10Hosting came up, and he decided to give them a try. Within a scant few hours, he had his site created, and began uploading his site onto the Absolut server at 0.01 bytes per second. Befuddled, he noticed he had an email from EverQuest. He opened the email slowly, and to his surprise read... "The staff have noticed that several unknown hackers have broken into our systems, and have begun to DDoS your internet based on some reports from your ISP." Thinking quickly, he called his ISP to have his ip reset and changed. His ISP then threw a new IP to him, and he was uploading at over 9000KB/s to Absolut. Once his site was up, he began to advertise his site. But he had a Mac, so it crashed, with a result that he lost all his important data that he didn't back up

Dan

Reaction score

So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best web hosting company he found, x10Hosting came up, and he decided to give them a try. Within a scant few hours, he had his site created, and began uploading his site onto the Absolut server at 0.01 bytes per second. Befuddled, he noticed he had an email from EverQuest. He opened the email slowly, and to his surprise read... "The staff have noticed that several unknown hackers have broken into our systems, and have begun to DDoS your internet based on some reports from your ISP." Thinking quickly, he called his ISP to have his ip reset and changed. His ISP then threw a new IP to him, and he was uploading at over 9000KB/s to Absolut. Once his site was up, he began to advertise his site. But he had a Mac, so it crashed, with a result that he lost all his important data that he didn't back up. But luckily Corey had done a backup for everyone on Absolut so he got it all back. He made sure he used Linux in future

Turtle Dude

Reaction score

So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best web hosting company he found, x10Hosting came up, and he decided to give them a try. Within a scant few hours, he had his site created, and began uploading his site onto the Absolut server at 0.01 bytes per second. Befuddled, he noticed he had an email from EverQuest. He opened the email slowly, and to his surprise read... "The staff have noticed that several unknown hackers have broken into our systems, and have begun to DDoS your internet based on some reports from your ISP." Thinking quickly, he called his ISP to have his ip reset and changed. His ISP then threw a new IP to him, and he was uploading at over 9000KB/s to Absolut. Once his site was up, he began to advertise his site. But he had a Mac, so it crashed, with a result that he lost all his important data that he didn't back up. But luckily Corey had done a backup for everyone on Absolut so he got it all back. He made sure he used Linux in future cause he didn't learn from his previous experience that Windows is the only way

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best web hosting company he found, x10Hosting came up, and he decided to give them a try. Within a scant few hours, he had his site created, and began uploading his site onto the Absolut server at 0.01 bytes per second. Befuddled, he noticed he had an email from EverQuest. He opened the email slowly, and to his surprise read... "The staff have noticed that several unknown hackers have broken into our systems, and have begun to DDoS your internet based on some reports from your ISP." Thinking quickly, he called his ISP to have his ip reset and changed. His ISP then threw a new IP to him, and he was uploading at over 9000KB/s to Absolut. Once his site was up, he began to advertise his site. But he had a Mac, so it crashed, with a result that he lost all his important data that he didn't back up. But luckily Corey had done a backup for everyone on Absolut so he got it all back. He made sure he used Linux in future cause he didn't learn from his previous experience that Windows is the only way to drive yourself mad.

Dan

Reaction score

So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best web hosting company he found, x10Hosting came up, and he decided to give them a try. Within a scant few hours, he had his site created, and began uploading his site onto the Absolut server at 0.01 bytes per second. Befuddled, he noticed he had an email from EverQuest. He opened the email slowly, and to his surprise read... "The staff have noticed that several unknown hackers have broken into our systems, and have begun to DDoS your internet based on some reports from your ISP." Thinking quickly, he called his ISP to have his ip reset and changed. His ISP then threw a new IP to him, and he was uploading at over 9000KB/s to Absolut. Once his site was up, he began to advertise his site. But he had a Mac, so it crashed, with a result that he lost all his important data that he didn't back up. But luckily Corey had done a backup for everyone on Absolut so he got it all back. He made sure he used Linux in future cause he didn't learn from his previous experience that Windows is the only way to drive yourself mad. But he just couldn't decide which linux

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score

So off to google he went. After searching for a few hours, the best web hosting company he found, x10Hosting came up, and he decided to give them a try. Within a scant few hours, he had his site created, and began uploading his site onto the Absolut server at 0.01 bytes per second. Befuddled, he noticed he had an email from EverQuest. He opened the email slowly, and to his surprise read... "The staff have noticed that several unknown hackers have broken into our systems, and have begun to DDoS your internet based on some reports from your ISP." Thinking quickly, he called his ISP to have his ip reset and changed. His ISP then threw a new IP to him, and he was uploading at over 9000KB/s to Absolut. Once his site was up, he began to advertise his site. But he had a Mac, so it crashed, with a result that he lost all his important data that he didn't back up. But luckily Corey had done a backup for everyone on Absolut so he got it all back. He made sure he used Linux in future cause he didn't learn from his previous experience that Windows is the only way to drive yourself mad. But he just couldn't decide which linux distro to use. He finally decided to use RedHat, then as soon as the server and everything was up, the gamer's site received soo much traffic, that the server turned red hot, melted, then exploded.