Forum not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

websitedude

Reaction score
Hi I instead a forum from the softaculous site on cpanel and it worked for a bit now comes up with an error.

http://igames.org.uk/forum

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't see any errors when I visit your site. What is the specific error you see and where exactly does it show up?

Edit: From what dWhite said below, I realized that I went to the wrong place. Sorry, my mistake.

The error I get is Internal Server Error. Since the errors are changing, then it's either staff tweaking the settings, or you need to look at your file permissions and make sure they are below 777.

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
It appears that the Stoli server is experiencing some temporary difficulties at the moment.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
From the very latest threads about server errors, it appears that stoli is having some problems. Usually staff will see that and get right on it, especially since more than one person is aware of it and most likely notified staff of it.

Edit: Ooooo, ninja'd by Carl. XD

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It's not just stoli, chopin seems to be having the same issues also (I'm on chopin).

Yes, you've mentioned that in other threads as well. If you continue to have problems, please make your own support ticket.

D

dWhite

Yes, you've mentioned that in other threads as well. If you continue to have problems, please make your own support ticket.

Just want to make sure you post the right servers, since not everyone is on stoli. ;)

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You're all too late. I was aware of it before anyone even knew about it. ^_^

I'm working on it. I might need an admin to fix it though.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Just want to make sure you post the right servers, since not everyone is on stoli. ;)

Community Advocates and up can see what server everyone here is on. We only posted about stoli to the users who were on stoli.

You're all too late. I was aware of it before anyone even knew about it. ^_^

I'm working on it. I might need an admin to fix it though.

Yay!

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

To allow us to better serve our customers i am closing this thread which will allow the staff members to see which threads have or haven't been answered, this does not mean we don't wan't to help with your problem. We are fully aware of your problem and request that if you require to reply to your ticket, please just re-open the same ticket using the open thread button. This can be located in the "administrative" drop down menu at the top of the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.