Forum Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

After using vBulletin for 8 years we have made the switch to XenForo, all posts, users, etc have been transferred over. We are still in the process of getting it setup and things will be changed around over the next few days. If you notice any issues please post them in this thread.

Thanks!

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice , I like the New forum. :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Redirects me to this new one, I assume the new one is gonna be permanent?

Danielx386

Reaction score
Yay, it would be nice to see members come back, and a more stable forum system :)

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There's a minor formatting issue affecting old posts, particularly in the "Scripts, 3rd Party Apps, and Programming" forum, and that's that the inline-code "c" BBCode tag seems not to be defined at the moment.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
There's a minor formatting issue affecting old posts, particularly in the "Scripts, 3rd Party Apps, and Programming" forum, and that's that the inline-code "c" BBCode tag seems not to be defined at the moment.
Got the [c] bbcode set up again. Note that it will not parse any bbcode/smilies inside of it, and I opted for simply making it a monospace font versus adding a background and border around it to make it have a cleaner appearance.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
... and I opted for simply making it a monospace font versus adding a background and border around it to make it have a cleaner appearance.

Thank-you, kind sir. The border and background were annoying, but the monospace font makes a difference.

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
A visual improvement. Definitely.
Can a link to the (new) forum be placed on our control panel page? That way when we logon to our account portal, we can easily click to reach the forum (instead of typing a separate URL/bookmark)

chatngox

Reaction score
well is very nice design. i agree that the old one allows you to to single sign-on, but this is still awesome.
i saw this new design when i got a email from x10forum and i just saw the html email has changed templete. xD

frankfriend

Reaction score
Nice and bright! Not sure the title second bar, white letters on pale blue bar are visible enough. I think the system is emailing messages about old conversations - just got one which looks as if it refers to 2009.

A great improvement overall

Best regards

ahlyronx

Reaction score
Hello,

After using vBulletin for 8 years we have made the switch to XenForo, all posts, users, etc have been transferred over. We are still in the process of getting it setup and things will be changed around over the next few days. If you notice any issues please post them in this thread.

Thanks!
Looks much more up to date

Status
Not open for further replies.