Forum Width

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
Just tried the x10forum login page with x10powered enabled. The login field disappeared when X10powered was enabled, and did not appear, even when I went full screen. What needs to be done? (The problem seems to be getting worse....)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I try to keep my websites a width of 800 pixels, but sometimes I can't cram enough in I extend it to 900.

On my iPad device, I cannot login due to the login box disappearing (or hidden) which gets really annoying.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We're working on fixing this, may be a day or two.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, other topics in Feedback & Suggestions have been created related to the matter :)
As Corey said, this is being worked on currently. :)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This will *probably* be fixed between Monday-Wednesday. vBulletin released a new update when we were originally planning to fix the issue so that has pushed it back. Due to all of our custom modifications doing a major branch update takes hours of time.

theone48

Reaction score
Seems which monitor one uses makes a difference in width too. On my Acer, everything is normal, on my Samsung, everything is xtra-wide. So, I don't think there's a one fix solution for all; it can also be a matter of resolution and IE settings. If everything is done and still things appear a bit off, I suggest giving those a try.

Last edited:

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
Hey TheOne48, I would like to disagree with you that it might be dependent on IE settings (because the problem was independent of operating system), but since it seems to be fixed now, lets not worry too much about it.

I turned on X10powered.com (using Firefox) for both WindowsXP and Fedora Linux, then resized my window. The login box did not disappear (except when it scrolled outside the window), and the menus did not scramble themselves. It appears that the issue is resolved.

GREAT looking theme!
Well done, Jake. Thanking everyone for their perserverance.