Free domains.

N

Nathan

Is it possible to recieve free domains through this service? E.g., advertising the site, so many points.

If not would you consider it?

-Dewayne

Nak44

Reaction score
=O nobody ever gives free domains unless of course its a contest :D

Nak44

Reaction score
=O you just can do it there and set the domain in this service :D

Rhianna

Reaction score
Theory said:
Hmm
We are planning to have a contest soon. But, we don't want to give domains away for no reason. For example, if we were to give away domains according to posts, this forum would be spam central.

Or perhaps a little point modification going on? :D

Rhianna

Reaction score
Dewayne said:
Is it possible to recieve free domains through this service? E.g., advertising the site, so many points.

If not would you consider it?

-Dewayne

Are you talking about a top level domain? Otherwise people can refer to this thread

phenetic

Reaction score
cause some people are like em and cant find a job lol :D, but im 15 and u have to be 16-18 around to land a job =/

Conor

Reaction score
I can buy almost 3 domains at WD.net. :)

I think the free hosting is enough here ;)

benryip

Reaction score
haha, the hosting here is EXCELLENT. dang, its good.

free domain would be nice though... but hey, i'm not complaining.

mskprathap

Reaction score
I don't know how old this forum or company is or so may be have the contest not just for posts but something like on basis of rewarding old (not by their own age,hehe) members for their loyality to u and also for posts they make.

U can invite application from people who have been with u for say 6 months or more,EXCLUDING STAFF (don't jump on me,staff!) and then may be evaluate quality and quantity of posts and on that basis u can have free TLD for loyal and genuine members.U can provide them TLD for say 6months to evaluate further.If they deserve,or maintain their quality and quantity,they can enjot it for another 6months,so max. is 1yr in 2 slabs.

U can have this contest every month or so.

I know what I suggest will leave me out but I wanna be here for long,so not a problem in case thats worked out.

hmm...........,just wondering if I could get one for this suggestion ,LOL

mskprathap

icely

Reaction score
not true... i don't have a job but i was able to buy two...

i think the reason why most of us can't buy them is because we don't have credit cards, can't pay through bank deposits etc.

Chris

Reaction score
icely said:
not true... i don't have a job but i was able to buy two...

i think the reason why most of us can't buy them is because we don't have credit cards, can't pay through bank deposits etc.

Well if you are not over 18, you can just pay your parents and have them use their credit card.

Alacritous

Rhianna

Reaction score
mskprathap said:
I don't know how old this forum or company is or so may be have the contest not just for posts but something like on basis of rewarding old (not by their own age,hehe) members for their loyality to u and also for posts they make.

U can invite application from people who have been with u for say 6 months or more,EXCLUDING STAFF (don't jump on me,staff!) and then may be evaluate quality and quantity of posts and on that basis u can have free TLD for loyal and genuine members.U can provide them TLD for say 6months to evaluate further.If they deserve,or maintain their quality and quantity,they can enjot it for another 6months,so max. is 1yr in 2 slabs.

U can have this contest every month or so.

I know what I suggest will leave me out but I wanna be here for long,so not a problem in case thats worked out.

hmm...........,just wondering if I could get one for this suggestion ,LOL

mskprathap

A contest like the one you describe could become an expensive proposition if held "every month or so."

nicholas

Reaction score
i agree...if those who post more getting a free domain then this place will really become spam central :D

another suggestion i would like to add besides what mskprathap has suggested is to evaluate those who have excellent websites hosted here and maybe reward their creativity, hardwork and loyaity to this hosting with free domain :)