free hosting features

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourabhj

Reaction score
Hi,
i have read on some websites that x10hosting have autoresponse facility on free hosting that is i can setup my website email so that it can autorespond to the person who sends the email.this is very nice feature i think.well can anyone tell me detail feature list and what is the downtime ,i think the uptime is 96.6(as heard from some websites and post at forums) which is nice and very good.
Welli also want to know that can i host my own software on my website for busssiness purpose as ima a softwrae programmer, and i need to sell it to people and my site is also related to technical anaylysis(stock market).
thanks

lambada

Reaction score
1) I can't really say a 'feature list' but if you have experience with cPanel then you will get the majority of the features there, plus some others through the forum 'account' feature where you can change hosting details.

2) By software I presume you mean php and webscripts - this is fine providing it's not pirated etcetera. If you mean programs then no I don't think you can - but wait for clarification on that from an account support person.

Status
Not open for further replies.