Free Hosting - Server Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I am in the process of making quite a few changes to the free hosting servers core setup. The past couple weeks we've been testing and gathering data in order to come up with a better, faster solution. The changes we have decided on our now being implemented over the next few hours. Once the changes are in I will re-open this thread so we can get some feedback on them.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the amount of changes I've decided to put them all live on Boru for the day to see how it goes before pushing them to the other servers. If there are no issues with Boru I will put the changes live on the other ones later this evening.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We had to make some adjustments to Boru for these changes today, we'll see how it goes to make sure all the issues are resolved. If so, the changes will be pushed live to the others tonight now.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Chopin has been switched over. Going to leave it for a few hours to see if any issues come up. We may switch the others this evening, if not, tomorrow.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Stoli has been switched over.

We're doing another project\test with Starka that will take place tomorrow night, no changes will be made to it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.