Important Free Logos or other small design work

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaVee

Reaction score
I would love a logo for my blog/fitness community for women if it's still open! :D Thanks in advance! :)

ShadowedGrinner

Reaction score
Is this still open? o-o
If it is that would be amazing.

x10hosting is pretty customer friendly with all of this stuff. :p

dayday123432

Reaction score
While we're working on the new relaunch of our free services our designers need some extra tasks to keep them busy. I thought this would be a great time to help some of our community members out with some small design tasks for free.

Need a new logo? How about a business card design, banner, flyer or other small design work? Modifications to existing art work is OK too.

Just post in this thread and someone will PM you here on the forums to gather more information from you. This will be a first come first serve type of deal, please also put together some information as to what you want, designs you like, colors you want to use, etc. The more information we can provide our designers the better the result will be.

I'll close this thread and update this post once we've got enough requests to keep them busy for a while.
This is confusing

cracked5

Reaction score
i Would Like a rank & logo for my site.
Logo Text: ModdedAPK
Where you can get all your ModdedAPK for Free
Colour: any bright and Nice color will do

Ranks:
Administrator
Super Moderator
Banned
Staff

Thanks a lot for the help

gamerunn

Reaction score
I already sent a message about this free logo using the google form you provided on your facebook :) The name was Game Runner.. Hopefully you could give us this favor :D

Looking forward. Thank you somuch :*

Squezzy

Reaction score
I was wondering if i can still get a logo for my business, its called "Wahpeton Development" so i would like to add that as a logo. We are opening business soon so we are hoping to get a logo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.