Freenom with X10Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedin3

Reaction score
I have a domain in Freenom.com i put the DNS1 and DNS2 that i can found in "https://x10hosting.com/wiki/Nameservers" But always i see the same problem:

"Unable to add the domain name − (XID mw933c) Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver."

Anyone knows how to link both?

bleedin3

Reaction score
I tried during 1 or 2 weeks, i use the DNS of the page and dont found, later y change for the IP that i get pinging the DNS1.X10Hosting.com and DNS2, and nothing, always the same problem

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
for the IP that i get pinging the DNS1.X10Hosting.com and DNS2
x10hosting's free-hosting DNS [ NS ] records are:
[ ns1.x10hosting.com. ]
[ ns2.x10hosting.com. ]

bleedin3

Reaction score
Yes sorry, NS, i put it, but i need an IP.

orzQzP6.png

bleedin3

Reaction score
And i can't do it with (A records) ?? Because i use it to redirect my TS3 server too.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
And i can't do it with (A records) ??
as a security and verification test - to prevent users from attempting domain hijacking - x10hosting has changed the requirements for free-hosting accounts - you need to set the DNS (Domain Name System) [ NS ] records (for your domain) to x10hosting's nameservers [ ns1.x10hosting.com ] and [ ns2.x10hosting.com ] for all [ addon ] or [ parked ] domains - instead of DNS [ A ] record - before you can add them in cPanel as an addon or parked domain

Just adding an DNS [ A ] record does not work

AFTER your domain is 'setup' in cPanel - you can add extra DNS-[A] records with the [ Advanced DNS Editor ] in cPanel-x3 (not x10hosting Basic)

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Although we do require you change your nameservers for verification reasons, you can still set up your TeamSpeak server afterwards. :) Once you have added your domain, you can add an extra A Record for your TeamSpeak server within the Advanced DNS Editor in cPanel x3.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.