FTP Down, Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
The admins are currently busy. Corey has had some family matters to settle.

The admins are probably well aware of the problems and are probably trying to figure it out. But having a thousand various threads and posts that all say "I'm waiting ... plz fix this" doesn't get the matter resolved any faster.

How about trying to PM an admin and relaying your issues? And give them a link to this thread, that way they can see the problems everyone is having and can be updated on the situation and hopefully provide us with some helpful advice.

icebox08

Reaction score
i have problem regarding my ftp even my cpanel i can't enter... but my site is up... byron told to me search a topic before i make a new if there's an exist topic or none.. hope its ok to post here regardning to my problem in my ftp... in cpanel i used :2082 buti can't login too....

anephew

Reaction score
sorry guys-when ftp will online? About few days this problem up for me 8( and for few period http to... for example now 8( ...

tenkabuto

Reaction score
Hmm.. I have the same problem. I can get into cPanel, but not my FTP browser the same way I normally did. I use SmartFTP and its all setup with the details to use, I have no idea what the problem is, most likely the server messed up though.

jaint

Reaction score
I have the same problem with getting in to my ftp (http works fine, cpanel works fine):
[R] Connection failed (Connection refused)
[R] Delaying for 120 seconds before reconnect attempt #1

But just login in to your cpanel and use the file manager from there, you can edit files, upload them.

Last edited:

careerbridge

Reaction score
Guys, don't make it a software issue... There is something wrong with the server !! For me, my site is UP... but cPanel and FTP is DOWN

fallen1

Reaction score
sounds like they need to get onto fixing their server, my clan really needs their site...

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
fallen1 said:
sounds like they need to get onto fixing their server, my clan really needs their site...

Sounds like you need to read the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.