game: kill the above user

mattura

Reaction score
...and breaks its gas tube, causing the house to fill up slowly with deadly natural gas...as you enter, your clothing rubs on itself causing friction building up static electricity, which sparks, igniting the gas and sending you into oblivion

xaoskitty

Reaction score
while alexandgruntz is walking on a street suddenly an airplaneaccidentally crashed into him... :biggrin:

mattura

Reaction score
Before any of this happened, I realised I am God, an extra-universal being, and I smite thee.

csc2ya

Reaction score
*disembowels mattura, then chokes him to death with his own intestines*

(What? I like gruesome methods)

nastus

Reaction score
you slip on soap in the shower bang you head off the bathtub and get suffocated by the shower curtains!

mattura

Reaction score
You go to get breakfast, then some chick in a skin-tight yellow leather suit turns up. You grab the gun you hide in the cereal box and go to shoot her, but the girl in yellow throws a knife into your chest before you can manage

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
I send people to crash a plane on the hotel you are living, thus killing you.

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
While in heaven I accidentally drop a brick which falls in your head and sends you far away in hell.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
I wrap the Heaven-Hell portal into a toroidal loop so that you constantly cycle between them. The clerk-angels become exasperated and decide that its best to just delete you from existence entirely.