game: kill the above user

dimenxion

Reaction score
I had found another universe, from which I can remotely control anyone I wished to. I take control of frederik_c and send him off a cliff.

I launch a plasma nuke at alexandgruntz. He is never to be seen or heard of again, but his used-to-be compacted atoms are seen floating around with a microscope. o0

Last edited:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
The atoms reform where you can't see them as you had accidentally used Wonka's TV gun thing instead of a plasma nuke. I then shoot you in the head.

shdus1

Reaction score
And Alexandgruntz is never mentioned again. He was hit by a stray meteorite coming from 1 million light years away.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
The meteorite burned up on entry to Earth and was no bigger than an M&M when it hit me. You die of shock. :D

mattura

Reaction score
You suffer death by 1000 cuts [sic] at the hands of the Chinese Unseen Ninja Torture Squad

smithee

Reaction score
You suffer death by one massive cut... a fellow pirate uses his sword on you like a pro.

mattura

Reaction score
You get your suit snagged on a door handle, causing you to fall over and crack your head open, and die of blood loss and massive haemorrhaging.
If you don't wear a suit, don't worry - it can be your birthday suit

mattura

Reaction score
Your frictionless birthday suit therefore slips on a pool of yellow molten plastic, you thrash around, but can't get any purchase; you get covered and suffocate, then set, forming a strange looking yellow sculpture with not a wrinkle to be seen ;)