Macaws

OK, I made a sample installer.

The password (Our serial) is:FHF4-JD37-AJD8-AH27-J8S6

Attachments

• Setup.rar
    115.5 KB · Views: 7
M

Macaws

Crap! Who was it hosted by? Get it back up and running!
and tell those html dudes to not neglect the account!

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
lol

*is ashamed*

it wasn't on my account. I'd be happy to host it tho. :D

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It was hosted here at x10. Right now, this project is on hold, Themasterrocker and I are quite busy with school work etc. So we won't be going ahead with such a large task as of yet. Instead, we will be designing much smaller games, learning and starting off small.

T

themasterrocker

You took what i was going to say hellsheep! If only i had got spotted this thread earlier i could have beaten you to say it lol.... Anywayz, the site was originally hosted by one of my friends who didn't have an hosting package. He then went on holiday for like 3 weeks and it got blocked for inactivity, however I can host this as an addon domain if its possible *looks at hellsheep* and me and leafypiggy can work on this jointly (since he has a FTP account on my hosting to help me do a joint project originally).

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, i am currently on holiday in Darwin, but when i get back i may be able to host the website on my paid account. I am not exactly using it right now. So i will let you know when i get back so we can sort it out.

T

themasterrocker

Well, in theory wouldn't it be better for me to do host it because im the head of HTML?

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
First off. I'm lead HTML dev. :D

partly cause I think i am more advanced than you. (no offence)

Second, HellSheep should host it, and give you and me ftp accounts so we can work on it.

yeah.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Firstly, Themasterrocker is Lead HTML, if you have a problem with that, talk to me about it. Secondly, it'd be easier for me to host it because you won't get suspended for inactivity because i am active on the forums every day. Also it will be hosted on a paid server, in which will run a lot faster than any of the free servers.

T

themasterrocker

Fair enough and thanks for the back-up hellsheep :D I was out last night so i didn't get this till this morning almost midday.... I'm like sober but i know what i'm doing!!! Unlike last night (don't ask) But yeah, I'm lead HTML like Me and Hellsheep went thru :D

exemption

Reaction score
Well..I can program PHP pretty well..if that is the programming in which the game should be done..Just let me know if you guys need some help..

T

themasterrocker

Sure, but Leafypiggy is a PHP guy as well :p He's trying to claim my spot because he changes the pages I create from HTML to PHP lol.*munches on malteser* But me and him have been working along side each other for ages! If we need you i'll look through for you, but Hellsheep might want you on. I'm leaving this bit up to him :p Usually I'd be able to say yes or no instant but this time i can't

Last edited by a moderator:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well look, for now we can get everyone. You can never have too many people. Also, any web designers/html coders/php coders etc.. that are still active and reads this thread, please email me at: webmaster(at)hellsheep(dot)x10hosting(dot)com

I will be adding ftp accounts soon, alternatively...you can send me a private message.

T

themasterrocker

lol, from what hellsheep said you can be hired. I recon you will be on my side of things. You need to send hellsheep FTP details. Username:
and Password. DO NOT POST THEM HERE All users need to do this.

blackwood

Reaction score
Just a curious question... Has anyone here checked up on getting the usage rights to Highlander through Davis-Panzer Productions? I was just curious about the usage rights issues before offering any services to be working on a world-wide, copyright work...

T

themasterrocker

Hellsheep sorts that stuff out, I will imform him of you're comment but i'm sure he is making contact with them.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, i have attempted to get in contact with them, so far no response. I will shed some light on the matter when i hear something.