Get Paid in Euros (0.015 per Click)

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey! Well, I just discovered a great PTC where you get paid 0.015€ per click. Yeah! That's $0.235 per click and some of the give you double. I'll leave a link with my referral and a referral-free link, whatever you feel like using.

However, if you use mine I'll give you 2 credits for every ad you click. If you click more than 200, I'll give you 3 credits for each. If you decide to do this, please post the username you registered with along with the amount of clicks you made and I'll send you the credits ASAP.

Thank you!

Un-referred:
http://www.eurovisits.org

Referred (Thanks ;)):
http://eurovisits.org?r=alejandro

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
What's the minimum payout?
I have registered as username "some1" and am clicking as I am writing this. ;)

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you! The minimum payout is 12.95€. However, you can reach it in just a few weeks all by yourself.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you! By the way, whenever you need me to pay you for your current clicks just PM me. The next time I'll send you the clicks you've accumulated since.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you for registering! Anyone else? ;)

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey, I just realized the fund of Eurovisits are only for buying more ads. It doesn't really make sense since it has a payout option and the upgraded account says it has priority payments, so I emailed them asking to clear it out, but I haven't gotten any response yet.

So, as of right now, my offer ends, I will pay you the corresponding credits to all of you and if you want to keep clicking, thank you. The money you get there is useful if you want to promoted your referral id for some other sites anyway.

Thank you for all your clicks and sorry I didn't notice this before.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
They also don't accept PayPal at all.
(PayPal hates PTC/PTR Sites)

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, most PTC sites don't accept paypal anymore, I only know of 3 that do. Wordlinx is one of them.