Getting Kinda Edgy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryoko126

Reaction score
I understand people are busy but, I'm getting kinda tired of some things. About 4-5 days ago I asked for an upgrade in a thread. I believe I gave all the nessessary information and still no one's even responded to the request... Not that it matters at the moment because the site's not up due to the php issue, which I have no idea what I'm doing or an idea how long it'll take to be accepted, (Assuming I even chose the right php plan).

I had to double post in the thread because I don't believe anyone would have ever seen the request if it was on the bottom half of the second page. I would have bumped it, as suggested, but I don't know how. I like that you guys are trying, but did none of you see that post at all in the last 4-5 days?

I'm sorry if I'm out of line, but I just fill upset when people, who's made requests long after I did, is getting more attention than when I made the request.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
For the upgrades, those are low priority for us and only a few people have access to do them since it requires root access to the servers. I suppose I should add a disclaimer to the section saying that they will be done whenever someone gets to them :).

Regarding PHP, I just approved your request and am updating the config file as I type this.

-Corey

ryoko126

Reaction score
Ok. I understand that. The upgrade isn't the biggest of deals. I just wondered why no one had even recognized it, when others that had made requests after me had. I wondered if it was overlooked or something. Anyway sorry for the blowup.

Status
Not open for further replies.