GLITCHY and redirects to domain/defaultsite

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaGirl93

Reaction score
I setup my DNS and parked my domains Sometimes my domain: liveinkaizen.com is:

a) working and I can see my wordpress website perfectly fine with no automatic redirection

b) sometimes it's working but it automatically redirects me to the liveinkaizen.com/defaultsite url page that takes me to a 404 page in my blog and lets me click around to access other posts/pages

c) or domain will always redirect to the liveinkaizen.com/defaultsite and display the domain host's parked page of ads/link and will also display any other post, page on the website including domain/wp-admin as a parked page (of the domain hosts)

I contacted them, they said everything is good on their end! And I should speak to the host about what is going on with their DNS end.

SEE BELOW:

Sometimes it takes me to the site, but still redirects to /defaultsite

LIK - 404.JPG

Sometimes it doesn't work period, it redirects to this parked page on my domain host 1&1

LIK - 1and1 defaultsite.JPG

Sometimes it even glitches when I'm in wp-admin, or on another page that was working fine before on the site.

LIK - 1and1 glitch even in WP-admin mode.JPG

I setup my DNS and parked my domains. Sometimes my domain: liveinkaizen.com is working and I can see my wordpress website perfectly fine with no automatic redirection, sometimes it's working and automatically redirects me to the liveinkaizen.com/defaultsite page but takes me to a 404 page in my blog and lets me click around to access other posts/pages, and then SUDDENLY going on the domain will redirects me to the liveinkaizen.com/defaultsite which is their parked page when the domain is not in use and will not show me my blog or any other posts/content. If I try to visit the url of another post or page, the same parked page will pop up.

I contacted them, they said everything is good on their end! And I should speak to the host about what is going on with their DNS end.

Last edited:

JustaGirl93

Reaction score
BUMP! Can I get some help? It's been 2 days now since I've changed the name servers and parked my domain. I am still getting these errors!

caftpx10

Reaction score
Try flushing your DNS cache and clearing the browser cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.