Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam01

Reaction score
Damn, I must be that last account, my is still on the backup server and isnt working!

NeonWarrior

Reaction score
ok my account is transfered any everything and thw website is up, but what about FTP? has that been shutdown till all the accounts are done and EVERYTHING is complete on stoli? cuz my FTP is still offline

EvoMe

Reaction score
Same as me ftp shows offline, if you need to upload files can't you just use the file manager in cpanel?

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
Alright, so I should use 74.86.133.216 as an A record, and it'll direct my domain to my account, right? Just making sure. I just forced a refresh using OpenDNS, and will wait for my TTL to expire and refresh it again. Right now, cPanel :)2082) at dizzytechnology.com gives me a working cPanel with all of my files, but the main site gives me a "Great Success!" page.

EDIT: It seems that the Great Success page is being weird. See, if I go to http://www.dizzytechnology.com/index.htm, it shows my index page. Directories work: http://www.dizzytechnology.com/drupal. But http://www.dizzytechnology.com gives me a "Great Success!"

The new cPanel is great!

Last edited:

punko24

Reaction score
I am gussing an EST or:2-5-7 Accounts Left xD
Edit:
i wonder =) lol DUBBLE POST sorry

The big accounts went first so i am guessing EST:-2-5

Last edited:

kirbyss

Reaction score
Yep, I'm still listed as being on the backup server too. Hah, just my luck. Ah well, it's almost over anyway. What's a little more time, right?

punko24

Reaction score
yah well ur cool xD and i gotta wait for registeration D: so...worse then u :s BUT i love this xD

"My" Account(S) EST:0-5

Qj3ster

Reaction score
How will I tell when I am out of the que and I got my account? And is there anyway I can see my place in the que?

punko24

Reaction score
yah when lol,When the transfers complete ***xD HOPE IT IS SOON xD***

"My" Account(S) EST:0-3

bloodblader

Reaction score
PLEASE... you people are tormenting me with your lack of patience... imagine how is corey!! he must be in a lot of pressure right now, is not wise of you to keep adding things to his head!

He said today, so wait a little longer!

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
PLEASE... you people are tormenting me with your lack of patience... imagine how is corey!! he must be in a lot of pressure right now, is not wise of you to keep adding things to his head!

He said today, so wait a little longer!
True, but it's also annoying having a bunch of members messaging you yelling about how the your site is always down.
I am patient, my members are a different story.
I told them it would be done today, but they're annoying me more than ever.

punko24

Reaction score
lol yah i know i am just exitied XD yah he is under ALOT of pressuer =o SPELLING :S
It must be hard xD

"My" Account(S) EST:0-2 Left xD

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
It will be done when it gets done.
I bet Corey would be more than happy to hand over all the trouble for the amount his time, energy, stress, time spent away from his future wife, and all the money he's put into it. If someone has that amount of cash and patience, then feel free to contact him. *laughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.