Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
*laughs* wat use talkin about! LOL!

Anyways Good job Corey Keep it up1

Just telling the people that want things done faster, or want to complain about the time its taking that they are more than welcome to take it over from Corey - I bet he'd rather use the money for his future wife, than for the whiners and complainers.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
All the accounts have been moved besides about 5 that have issues. I have created backups of the accounts manually in case their owners go looking for them ;).

I have a few scripts to run, I'll bring all the services up and then Stoli will be done.

I'm going to ask everyone to wait at least one hour from this post before posting issues. After an hour from the timestamp on this post, if you have issues please post them in the forum I linked below.

http://forums.x10hosting.com/server-move-issues/

frznmnky

Reaction score
nice my site is up.. hopefully nothing more goes wrong.. but i will wait the 1 hr b4 changing anything on my FTP/site

punko24

Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUTCH COREY xD UR THE BEST!!!...lol that is true xD wow cant waitfor my account then i gonna make renz0rx.com xD

hypochondriac

Reaction score
nice to here the server is back up. Looks like my site was one of the 5 since it's still down. or it could be something else will wait till morning

punko24

Reaction score
Hay buddy make new 1 or something Corey has being WORKING REALLY HARD for 5 days -_- Be nice AT LEASYT -.-

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
Hay buddy make new 1 or something Corey has being WORKING REALLY HARD for 5 days -_- Be nice AT LEASYT -.-
I've been very patient. I never said anything mean about Corey.
I had a very little community on my site that I was grasping onto with dear life and I really don't think there's going to be anyone left when I get back.
That's why I'm coming off as upset.

Corey is doing his job, I understand that.
I'm not blaming him.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Post in that forum and I'll get to it as soon as I can. A lot of people have simple to fix problems, if it doesn't work right now it can be a number of things, doesn't mean it was one of the 5 that were messed up.

Please post your issues in that forum :)
-Corey

Qj3ster

Reaction score
Post in that forum and I'll get to it as soon as I can. A lot of people have simple to fix problems, if it doesn't work right now it can be a number of things, doesn't mean it was one of the 5 that were messed up.

Please post your issues in that forum :)
-Corey

So if your finished conformation e-mails should be coming out soon? Can't wait to get my site up!

ghosty

Reaction score
All the accounts have been moved besides about 5 that have issues. I have created backups of the accounts manually in case their owners go looking for them ;).
If my cPanel states that my server is still 'backup' does that mean I'm one of those 5? If so, what should I do now.. report it in the move-issue thread, wait patiently, or.... ?

Many many thanks to Corey and staff for all your hard work thus far :)

cPanel username: ghosty
http://slippinsweet.x10hosting.com
Ad enhanced

Last edited:

jeffrios

Reaction score
Seems like everything is working excellent over here. Thanks Corey and X10 for your hard work!

ganjaman

Reaction score
:biggrin: nice to stoli back online....im guessing its still not 100% as my site still comes up wiv the "There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience.We should be back shortly." message i have changed my config to point back to localhost. but i aslo see that ftp, http and cpl of other stats arent there. also cpl of red flags in my server status page

Disk /dev/sda7 (/home) 97 %

Disk /dev/sdb1 (/backup)98 %

keep up the good work corey and the rest of you at x10

when all is up and running check our site out sheepherders.x10hosting.com

:thefinger frag you laterz

ps any chance of a sheep smiley or some gun totin smileys ty :biggrin::bash:

Status
Not open for further replies.