Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowFlame98

Reaction score
So if you guys are done with the Stoli server then do that mean you've turned on the Account Creations? I need to know because I've been waiting for 2 weeks and I got people asking me why my website/forums are not up yet... this wouldn't even of been a problem for me because I had a account on here before but I moved and waited 2 months before I got my internet connection back and then I come back here seeing my account was deleted and everything with it.

Right now I'm on another free host since it is taking quite a while for you guys to fix everything but its understandable I know MySQL can be a ***** and there service sucks really bad.. like for some reason they log IP's and if two same IP's hit the website it totally locks out the website, why I have no idea.

wolf693

Reaction score
So if you guys are done with the Stoli server then do that mean you've turned on the Account Creations?

I would say so. Cuz' today I got my account created e-mail (not confirmation!) so I'm very happy!!!:biggrin: But anyways, you should get an email like that soon! :)

joseph0829

Reaction score
Was wondering what was happening... like 4 hours ago it was working fine, but now it is dead again... :(.

Any news on Stoli?

yeah i was back then working with my site like 3 hours ago.. its works fine but a little bit slow.. but its okay, but now its totally gone again.. ? :dunno:

TheMan177

Reaction score
I would say so. Cuz' today I got my account created e-mail (not confirmation!) so I'm very happy!!!:biggrin: But anyways, you should get an email like that soon! :)
I hope so. It gave me something like a 65000 minute wait for account creation, I hope that was just because of the downtime.

If not it's back to harsh reality for me! :lol:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be starting to transfer Cossacks accounts to the backup server tonight.

-Corey

skeets

Reaction score
I will be starting to transfer Cossacks accounts to the backup server tonight.

-Corey

Hooray! Now, if people are smart, they will back up their databases today, so they won't whine later that "Hey, my database is old. wha, wha..."

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have an ETA for Cossacks later tonight once I have an idea of how many accounts it is transferring on average.

-Corey

wolf693

Reaction score
I hope so. It gave me something like a 65000 minute wait for account creation, I hope that was just because of the downtime.

If not it's back to harsh reality for me! :lol:

Ouch, 65000 minute? It gave me a 2500 minute! I think it may take a while for you but hope it comes in soon!

longley

Reaction score
Thank you, finally cossacks. Thought it was never going to happen. Have you weeded out the bad/inactive accounts yet?

joseph0829

Reaction score
stoli is down again, why such this things happen i thought all problems had been fixed?

kirbyss

Reaction score
You don't know a whole lot about computers I take it, Joseph. Nothing is ever truly "fixed". Something will always go wrong.

But yes, Stoli's Apache and Exim services are down.

Status
Not open for further replies.