Good Morning x10Hosting

rrracing

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Roger Copeland and live in Akron Ohio. My son (Ryan) and I have been into drag racing (as a hobby) for almost 20 years and refer to ourselves as R&R Racing. Hopefully it's obvious that the "R&R" comes from Ryan and Roger. Our site reflects our latest efforts along with some history. I have just signed up with x10Hosting, but will be moving the site here over the next week or so.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi rrracing,

Welcome to x10hosting.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy, Roger;
Welcome to x10hosting.
Sounds like you have some interesting plans for a website. You will find many knowledgeable people on this forum who will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have regarding your x10hosting.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi rrracing,

Welcome to x10hosting. Enjoy x10hosting.

acrophobic

Reaction score
Hello, i am new to all of this can any of you tell me how i can upload pages to x10hosting?

priyaa161

Reaction score
log in to your cPanel. then go to legacy file manager and then select public_html/www and click go. Now click on upload files and upload whatever you want. You can also use ftp but this is the easiest option I know.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Hiiiiiii

Welcome to x10hosting.

acrophoic you have made one post but your post count showing 0 post, how you have done this?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hiiiiiii

Welcome to x10hosting.

acrophoic you have made one post but your post count showing 0 post, how you have done this?

I don't think Posts in Introductions count toward the total post count. Same applies to Forum Games.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hiiiiiii

Welcome to x10hosting.

Posting in Introduction and Forum Games does not counted towards users total posts.

Edit: late :p

Last edited: