Google Pagerank Updated in April 2009

tittat

Reaction score
3/10 on a domain I put up 1 month ago

3/10 with in a month??? thats good vigge, if you don't mind please share your link.I think i have to learn something from you.It took me 10 months to get a PR 3.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just 2 :crying:

It's my site here on x10 and I don't really care much about it cos I'm planing a complete re-branding and going pro (merging it with my current company) until the end of the year.

danprobo

Reaction score
I have 3 domain co.cc.
danetsoft.co.cc the PR is 3/10 (in three month).
danprobo.co.cc the PR is 4/10 (in two month).
javanesoft.co.cc the PR is 4/10 (in two month).
danprobo.x10hosting.com the PR is 4/10 (in two month).
I parking the danprobo.co.cc, javanesoft.co.cc in one account and the main domain in here is danprobo.x10hosting.com. But i always use the danprobo.co.cc

Parsa44

Reaction score
Page rank still 0
Although i am consistantly getting 100+ visitors =)
I hit 201 record a while back too.

tittat

Reaction score
I have 3 domain co.cc.
danetsoft.co.cc the PR is 3/10 (in three month).
danprobo.co.cc the PR is 4/10 (in two month).
javanesoft.co.cc the PR is 4/10 (in two month).
danprobo.x10hosting.com the PR is 4/10 (in two month).
I parking the danprobo.co.cc, javanesoft.co.cc in one account and the main domain in here is danprobo.x10hosting.com. But i always use the danprobo.co.cc

Can you please share your experience how you made it a PR of 4 in just two months.

Page rank still 0
Although i am consistantly getting 100+ visitors =)
I hit 201 record a while back too.
100+ visitors have nothing to do with your PR. If you want some real PR go and do some SEO. Sorry dont ask me how, that's what me too looking for.

zen-r

Reaction score
Useful to know, thanks tittat.

But also bear in mind that PR is only important in certain situations. For example, the website in my sig is still just a quick template/placeholder & has a PR of 0/10. This isn't too important, however, because I don't need any Tom, Dick, or Harry to find the site - just those people searching for very specific terms. I'm not looking to earn pennies by pushing adverts at visitors, or to have people from around the world marvel at my web content.

If, though, someone were to use www.Google.co.uk to search UK pages for a term such as "audio video installation in pubs in plymouth" then my site would appear within the top 10 search results. Success!

That said, I really must get around to doing something about re-building my website!

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.

Last edited:

danprobo

Reaction score
Can you please share your experience how you made it a PR of 4 in just two months.

I am not sure what i am doing here, no keywords, tags, SEO etc. (just a title and quality backlink, i use drupal).

Actually i confuse because i do nothing with all the PR 4 sites, just create 3 blog articles (i copy it from my PR 3 site), 1 page advertisment (from x10hosting), 6 pages for each primary link and use the feed aggregator to link to my PR 3 site (about 20 article there and i add an article every one or two week even only one or two paragraph).

I signup to google webmasters and give a free download (its my own work and copyrighted by me so i dont break the rules here).