Not open for further replies.

Vietkid58

Reaction score
Please help, my account was hacked....

dat.x10hosting.com

I don't know my login details now because its not working =[

B

Brandon

Odd, how could have they changed a .htm file. I could see .php cause' of security holes and all.

Vietkid58

Reaction score
um, i think i had e107
i honestly dont really remember because i had been suspended a while back, then i found out it was an error or something and that my account was back so i tried to login and it didnt work. so i looked at my site and blam, the thing says i've been hacked...

masterchief3k

Reaction score
lol ur hacked website looks pretty cool, but lets go track down this "Turkhacklerer" cuz he is pretty mean, but i like those effects lol...sorry...hope u had backups.

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
There were comments in the HTML's source giving where it was saved from. There was
a) His PC's directory
b) a site: ******* (what is it?)

Both comments say "Saved from"

Last edited by a moderator:

oscar.j4l

Reaction score
DizzyTechnology said:
There were comments in the HTML's source giving where it was saved from. There was
a) His PC's directory
b) a site: (what is it?)

Both comments say "Saved from"

looks like the hacker might have put them there on purpose. the site is a pr0n site.

Marko

Reaction score
Sorry, ......but......... LOL it looks cool:dancingco | 1337 hacker:gtfo:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Marko said:
Sorry, ......but......... LOL it looks cool:dancingco | 1337 hacker:gtfo:
Marko, One more spam post like this from you. You will be banned for 7 days please stop.

swirly

Reaction score
ok so i looked this guy... hes part of a turkish hacking goup, on his site he has scripts that just about anyone can use to hack. hacks for phpnuke and others...watchout is all i got to say....i couldnt read his site its in turkish and every where i went for a translation they charged sooo.... but good luck

Marko

Reaction score
Phil if you don't understand my posts, then OK, but at least don't call it spam. I don't have any warns on other forums, now i came to your forums and i have 2 warns being a member only for 12-14 hours:werd:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Marko said:
Phil if you don't understand my posts, then OK, but at least don't call it spam. I don't have any warns on other forums, now i came to your forums and i have 2 warns being a member only for 12-14 hours:werd:
I call it spam becuase it is spam. Pease read the things you have post in other threads and look at the dates on the threads. If your going to bring up a thread thats 2+ months old and only post "OPEN?????" It's spam, What you posted above is spam. What you have post in about 5 other topics is spam. This is only the second post that I have seen from you that is not spam.

Not spam - "Phil if you don't understand my posts, then OK, but at least don't call it spam. I don't have any warns on other forums, now i came to your forums and i have 2 warns being a member only for 12-14"

Last edited:

Marko

Reaction score
***** - this is the hacker page :madfawk: There are some .removed. or sumthin. All Turkish people are welcome here:facesjump

Colin

Reaction score
Marko don't talk about haking here. Or anywhere on these forums.

Last edited:

blackroselove

Reaction score
dont leave simple mistakes as leaving sources open and leaving pot holes in your site as this is a easy enterance for most hackers i reccomend learning some tricks for your self then try hacking your own site and test its stability after you have got your site back. But once you have fixed the problem get rid of the hack tool as it is not for hacking other sites its for your own personal use only if you want some downloadable places ask me

blackroselove

Reaction score
sorry guys i just read the post ahead and it said dont talk about hacking sorry about that if you want to delete the post go ahead i was just wanting to get a message across to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.