Halo 2

pixelbasics

Reaction score
Who here likes this game?

Well im addicted to it. I love the game. The gameplay is great, characters, mulitplayer, the whole game is great. :cool:]

Edit: Sorry i didnt see the gaming forums at the bottom. :eek:

pixelbasics

Reaction score
Yea well i like it. Its a preference. But yea you should play it, like rent it some time and play it. Its a great Single Player game as well as Multi. I think you would enjoy playing it if you got it.

N

Nathan

Halo 2 is the worst game released this year. The graphics are decent to be a console shooter, yet the gameplay hardly lives up to what most people expected. If you are in contact of, or own a great gaming PC like me, then I suggest picking up a copy of Painkiller, Doom 3 or Half-Life 2 and enjoy a true gaming experience.

pixelbasics

Reaction score
Well i cant exactly say anything about the games you named because i havnt played them, but as i said in my last post. Its preference. you like your games and i like mine, therefore i give my own opinions. But yea some people dont like it. but i do so pfft lol

clement

Reaction score
i havent played it yet..don't really ike it..pixelbasics so what do you like about it? what's so addictive?

phenetic

Reaction score
I liked it when it first came out, not much changed from Halo and Halo 2, but it just too dull after a while

pixelbasics

Reaction score
I like how the graphics are quite good, i love how the gameplay is. Im just a sucker for FPS games like this though. So put me in front of any and ill probably like it.

N

Nathan

The graphics are quite good

What the hell? The Xbox uses a GeForce 3 card. Which is less than the 9500 ATi card. I use a 256mb ATi X800.

clement

Reaction score
Dewayne said:
The graphics are quite good

What the hell? The Xbox uses a GeForce 3 card. Which is less than the 9500 ATi card. I use a 256mb ATi X800.

whoa..i don't understand a thing about what you are talking about..lol
so could you tell me what ps2 uses? :p

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
Did you know on halo 2 you can get these things called skulls in the game some are cool there are about one or 2 on each leval good ones if you shot some one in the head they expload some are rubbish like all known guns have less amo.:nuke:

they are all only seen on legeranry.
there also a a duel-weild scarb hand gun but i not sure how to get it!!!1:innocent: