Having second thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear X 10 hosting. I am having second thoughts and canceling my account. The service I was trying had done something that I was not real thrilled about. I am sorry that I am putting you guys in this up and down hill battle like this. But when you can only use free hosting Being a disabled person the only option you have. Would like to use your service as a back up. Please reply to this post as soon as possible. Thank you very much sorry again for the misunderstanding in the wrong communication

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll let the admin with powers know that you do want the account redone after all. Him and I are in a bit different timezone though so I expect at least a few hours to get a reply from him.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account should now be good to go. Do note though that DA uses domain pointers instead of Parked Domains. Pointers are fairly dumb domains and cannot have their own email addresses etc, so if you want that you will need to remove the pointer and add the .tk as an extra domain (Account Manager->Domain Setup -> Add new)

Status
Not open for further replies.