Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify3

Reaction score
I keep getting:
Error 1000
DNS points to prohibited IP
What happened?

You've requested a page on a website (www.amplify.tk) that is on the Cloudflare network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to an IP address that is creating a conflict within Cloudflare's system.

What can I do?
If you are the owner of this website:
you should login to Cloudflare and change the DNS A records for www.amplify.tk to resolve to a different IP address.

and I looked at the solution, however it wont work, what is IPv4 IP for x10 sites?

amplify3

Reaction score
Ok, I fixed it however, it's telling me I have a Valid Certificate as of now but, my HTTPS is still gray and not Green, this was done from the CPanel.

lylex10h

Reaction score
whois amplify.tk
Domain Nameservers:
NS1.X10HOSTING.COM
NS2.X10HOSTING.COM
CORTNEY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
SETH.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Remove the X10HOSTING.COM nameservers; this defeats the purpose of using Cloudflare.

amplify3

Reaction score
whois amplify.tk
Domain Nameservers:
NS1.X10HOSTING.COM
NS2.X10HOSTING.COM
SETH.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Remove the X10HOSTING.COM nameservers; this defeats the purpose of using Cloudflare.
Sorry I didnt know that x10 didnt need them after you posted your site

amplify3

Reaction score
whois amplify.tk
Domain Nameservers:
NS1.X10HOSTING.COM
NS2.X10HOSTING.COM
SETH.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Error 525 Ray ID: 44436e36be7b9ee7 • 2018-08-02 20:52:50 UTC
SSL handshake failed
You
Browser
Working
Chicago
Cloudflare
Working
amplify.tk
Host
Error
What happened?
Cloudflare is unable to establish an SSL connection to the origin server.

What can I do?
If you're a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:
It appears that the SSL configuration used is not compatible with Cloudflare. This could happen for a several reasons, including no shared cipher suites. Additional troubleshooting information here.

Yayyyy another error, that I tried troubleshooting and wont work, its because, I removed the name servers.

amplify3

Reaction score
Ok nvm I have not given up yet. Its still giving me 1000 error now, and CNAME and A are all resolved, I only have the X10 NameServers on since I went from there to the account they made for me on CloudFlare after enabling CloudFlare on the CPanel. My SSL certificates are not by CloudFlare and instead X10, they're supposed to be like amplify.tk, *.amplify.tk but, instead they list the individual domains, how can I fix this?

Note: If I remove the X10 NameServers, HTTPS is gonna go down again. So don't recommend it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.