Help installing cashmod

Discussion in 'Scripts, 3rd Party Apps, and Programming' started by bigguy, Mar 27, 2005.

1. bigguy

bigguy Retired

Help I tried to install cashmod with easymod and everything went fine. I left the admin panel and went into the forum and then back to the admin panel and got this error.

Error retrieving cash data

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'bigguy_winworld.phpbb_cash' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM phpbb_cash ORDER BY cash_order ASC

Line : 657
    File : functions_cash.php

I backed up my forum before I started through the admin panel in my forum but now on the left side of the admin panel this error is all that shows up. I went to my sql db to try to create the table it requires but I couldn`t. Can someone PLEASE HELP........ AGAIN

2. Tyler

Tyler Retired Staff

Happend to me too :( there was nothing i could do, I Had to reinstall and never again touched the shop mod :( but maybe there is a way to fix it so you dont loose anyhting

3. bigguy

bigguy Retired

I hope I don`t have to reinstall everything. I just ran into problems with my last mod install and was lucky not to lose anything. I know this is a problem with the mysql database, but I am not versed in using it. I tried to create the table in the db it wanted and I got lost bad so I hope someone can help with mysql

4. bigguy

bigguy Retired

I`m sorry I didn`t know this.I will try to post in the right area next time. I got my forum back up and running again. I would still like to know why after easymod said it was installed right it still had errors? I still want to try this but I don`t know enough about mysql

5. o0slowpaul0o

o0slowpaul0o New Member

Try running the Cash mod sql_installer.php in your root Directory.

6. bigguy

bigguy Retired

@ good ideas I didn`t see a Cash mod sql_installer.php but I`ll look again. As for installing manually that could be a chore :)

7. bigguy

bigguy Retired

ok I found this file "Cash mod sql_installer.php" do I run it before or after I use easymod to install cashmod

8. o0slowpaul0o

o0slowpaul0o New Member

Right, use easymod to install the CashMod. Once it's installed you will get an Error in the Admin Panel. To cure that eror is the run the CashMod sql_install.php.

9. bigguy

bigguy Retired

ok and to run it I just point my browser to it and it should be done right

10. o0slowpaul0o

o0slowpaul0o New Member

11. bigguy

bigguy Retired

ok that seemed to work. Thank you both for your help it is greatly appreciated. I`m am going to go and make sure it works now. Thank you again

12. o0slowpaul0o

o0slowpaul0o New Member