help me with regards to ordering a premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlegendkiller

Reaction score
ive seen that premium hosting offer @ 4.95 dollars,

i want my site be published at this address, roosevelthighschoolpiddig.com instead of roosevelthigh.x10hosting.com

is there a payment for that or its already included in the package @ 4.95$?

im confused sorry

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
you'll have to buy / register the domain at an additional cost. The package price only includes hosting with the use of our sub domains.

You can chose to register the domain through us, or you can register it at any other domain registrar you prefer. (I don't know what the additional cost would be, but domains are typically paid on a per year basis)

dlegendkiller

Reaction score
owkei. so it costs a lot lol

i thought its already in the package...

anyway, at the x10hosting / premium hosting page, i saw there unmetered disk space and bandwidth, but when i try to register, it already has a limit... very confusing again. sorry

i have create an account at .co.cc and used their redirection page process..

i think it didnt work

roosevelthighschoolpiddig.co.cc from roosevelthigh.x10hosting.com

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
i have create an account at .co.cc and used their redirection page process..

i think it didnt work

roosevelthighschoolpiddig.co.cc from roosevelthigh.x10hosting.com

It seems like your redirection service is working fine. I visited your Co.CC URL and I get redirected to your other URL. Note that the URL in the address bar won't change because Co.CC offers masking services.

If it's still not working for you, try clearing your browser's cache and try again.

dlegendkiller

Reaction score
its working already sir, its just a matter of time, by the way, if my account at .co.cc expires, can i renew it with the same URL?

tnx

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
its working already sir, its just a matter of time, by the way, if my account at .co.cc expires, can i renew it with the same URL?

tnx

Yes, when you get within a few months of your Co.CC domain expiring, there should be a new link that appears next to your domain name in your Co.CC account panel that you can use to renew your domain. As long as you use it for personal purposes only (and not commercial), you can renew it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.