Help placing ads in Coppermine

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigarte

Reaction score
Hi;
Sorry to annoy you but some say I am a few bricks short of a pallet. I need someone to insert the relevant ad codes into my site please. I can't work out what to do.

I am on the advanced plan and I have set up Coppermine Photo Gallery at the following URL.

http://bigarte.x10hosting.com/gallery

Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Regards: Bigarte. :ermm:

nicholas

Reaction score
go to whichever theme folder you are using, which in this case is classic and insert the ad code in template.html.

bigarte

Reaction score
nicholas said:
go to whichever theme folder you are using, which in this case is classic and insert the ad code in template.html.

Thanks for your help nicholas. After much research, I worked out how to centre the ad on the page. Let me know what you think.

Cheers: Bigarte. :flowers:

nicholas

Reaction score
bigarte said:
nicholas said:

Thanks for your help nicholas. After much research, I worked out how to centre the ad on the page. Let me know what you think.

Cheers: Bigarte. :flowers:

No problem :blushing: I think it looks okay for the ads to be on top :eek:riginal: Alternatively you can placed it after {admin_menu} in the template.html( if i am not wrong). But placing it after {admin_menu} is more suitable if you are having x10corporate ad code than x10advanced ad code coz its longer. Just my opinion :innocent:

Chris

Reaction score
Or you can use absolute positioning. I don't see a good spot for you though. Maybe change the banner to make it something custom, but while doing so also make it a little shorter. Then you can absolute position the ad right there.

Example:

Code:
<div style="margin-top:0px;height:0px;left:0px;position:absolute">

</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.